LegacyGT.com

Pontiac Firebird

They looked like that from '98 thru '02, when they were cancelled.

325-horsepower ram-air LS1 right there. A lot of people have a hard time believing they run that good stock, but they do. If you beat him, then I'm impressed--specifically impressed that you held him off past 100mph.

They pull pretty hard on the top end all the way to 150.

^^ not necessarily. they usually run out of steam past 5500. A4's expecially. definately fast cars, and definately hard to beat with a lgt, unless you're stage2+ and the ls1 driver sucks. Just a catback and an lid can get a 02 ls1 into the high 12's at high 10x's. :)

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

^^ not necessarily. they usually run out of steam past 5500. A4's expecially. definately fast cars, and definately hard to beat with a lgt, unless you're stage2+ and the ls1 driver sucks. Just a catback and an lid can get a 02 ls1 into the high 12's at high 10x's. :)

Yes, and you have to have a mullet to drive one :lol:

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

WS-6 refers to the suspension package not the engine.

Here's what it included:

Ram Air hood and air intake (like that of the Firehawk)

The 1998s and up WS6s have a completely new hood with 2 functional intakes right above the standard non functional nostrils

Freer flowing exhaust system

Higher rate front springs (360 lbs/in)

Variable rate rear springs (130-180 lbs/in)

Stiffer front and rear shocks

Harder bushings

Larger diameter front anti-sway bar (32mm)

Increased cooling

17 inch wheels with 275/40ZR/17 tires

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

yea i had 1 and traded it in for a legacy :o(... ran a 12.83 in the 1/4 with just exhaust and headers.. but its not like it matters cause i just ordered about $6k worth of parts for the legacy so.. goodbye muscle :o) and if any1 in the southern/mid nj area wants to do a group buy possibly on a fmic kit.. let me know cause Precision Tuning make there own kits now for the lgt... so hit me up and ill talk to them..

Archived