LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I planned on going this year and ended up blowing a CV boot and had to buy new tires as well and didnt have the money to go. I plan on going next year....and I'd be up for a Legacy meet.

BTW...Has anyone actually seen a Spec B in SWP? All I can find on cars.com lately is grey and black, and I'd love to find one in SWP when I'm ready to trade in a year or two. It shows that they were available in that color, and 4 others (silver, grey, black and red).

https://catalogue.subarucar.net/products/4-Subaru_for_sale/17-Subaru_sold/21-Subaru_Legacy_sold/448-1520-2009_Subaru_Legacy_SPEC_B___STI_IN_TOXEDO__.html

It was limited to Titanium Silver in 2006, Diamond Gray in 2007, DGM and Quartz Silver in 2008. In 2009, they added Obsidian Black, Satin White, and Ruby Red to the DGM and QSM options. Long story short, you're going to be paying a ton for a SWP spec.B because they're only a few years old and rare and most 09 GTs are going for $23k+ and spec.Bs for more. I think there are pics of a few on here.
It's cool; I'm with the band

It was limited to Titanium Silver in 2006, Diamond Gray in 2007, DGM and Quartz Silver in 2008. In 2009, they added Obsidian Black, Satin White, and Ruby Red to the DGM and QSM options. Long story short, you're going to be paying a ton for a SWP spec.B because they're only a few years old and rare and most 09 GTs are going for $23k+ and spec.Bs for more. I think there are pics of a few on here.

this will break your heart - I meet a employee from the Subaru plant on saturday and he told me a story about the specb. He said they had a 08 just laying around, so one day they decided to auction it off. It was red and it only auction had 14k miles on a 08 or 09. for 15K :mad:

they also have a bunch of Baja's "laying" around too.

I'll take the driveline of a Baja turbo if they're just "laying around" ...lol

New house is next or I'd be a bit more aggressive in looking for what I want. I thought about swapping in a 255/257 or slapping a TD04 on mine, but figured for the work, $$$, and risk...it's not worth it. Just bite my tongue for a couple more years and get a big down payment, or full cash offer ready.

this will break your heart - I meet a employee from the Subaru plant on saturday and he told me a story about the specb. He said they had a 08 just laying around, so one day they decided to auction it off. It was red and it only auction had 14k miles on a 08 or 09. for 15K :mad:

they also have a bunch of Baja's "laying" around too.

I don't know how I missed this earlier but this is complete BS and the person you talked to was full of donkey poop; you were miss informed, sorry you ran into someone who doesn't know what they're talking aboot. I wish we would have had more time to hang out with you guys, I had to leave right away, actually before they even did trophies. I guess the next meet is the TW dark meet, I hope I'm not driving a civic or something, I found a buyer for my LGT.....unless he backs out, I'm selling it to him.

Found an 08 DGM Spec.B today in Columbus, OH for $19k with 56k miles...I may have to change my color choice for $15k less.

Wife said why don't you just buy a more popular color like DGM and repaint it SWP if that's the color you want, and would be a lot less than $15k to paint it. I cringed and said resale value, hun....resale value. :lol:

Found an 08 DGM Spec.B today in Columbus, OH for $19k with 56k miles...I may have to change my color choice for $15k less.

Wife said why don't you just buy a more popular color like DGM and repaint it SWP if that's the color you want, and would be a lot less than $15k to paint it. I cringed and said resale value, hun....resale value. :lol:

dude if you have the change - get it, thats a steal. I like the dgm, I have seen 1 or 2 other dpec b's in indy rolling around. plus its like camouflage on the road.

• 1 month later...

Then we'll have the forester guys wanting their own. Lol.

I'd be down to keep an eye on the legacy sub-forum as well. I'm not well versed in the older gen lgts, but I feel like I spend enough time here and have done enough research to be helpful to 4th gen owners.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived