LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes!! this was a royal pain in the a..s! But well worth it. The toys are not all mine, the srt is my best friends he keeps it at my house. The wrx is my uncle's that he bought for his son, and we just finished cleaning it up.

Nice job on the front mount install. How long did it take? Does anybody try to channel the air from the hood scoop right on the turbo? I haven't searched anything but seems like it might help cooling...

Side note: I spent 10 hours removing and reinstalling the arms of my fiancee's couch to get it to fit through the door opening to my lower living area. Obviously, FMIC is soooo much cooler....

Jealous

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha Mike, I used to like them that way in my early 20's. I stumbled upon a gem of a woman and believe it or not, can't wait to be married to her.

As for my car parts, it's true, bought most of them "pre owned" from the classified section of this board. Nothing sexy about downpipe, springs and short shifters, just functional.

Btw, finally uploaded the TDC stage 2 map. Not bad....:)

Michigan Alumni? Cool stadium. Looks like Yale's, the copycats.

I will take some pics and post some up. They are renovating the stadium and adding suites to both sides...gonne be massive. No, I'm not a Michigan Alum....I wish!

Sunday will be the ONLY day that would work for me, Monday is definitely a no go.

Archived