LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't those of us that live near each other, or on the way for each other meet up somewhere and make it a drive/meet. Instead of just everyone showin up at different times and whatnot, that way I can put KRB in my rear view.

Anyone else want to get in on this???

Going to the Auburn Auction on Sunday, Aug 31st.

Meeting at B-dubs @ 10 AM

Buffalo Wild Wings

1071 Smaltz Way

Auburn, IN 46706

(260) 925-2003

I just found out that it doesn't open till 11 AM. Not sure if everyone was planning on wanting to eat, or just meet up there then go to the Auction.

Alright. I negotiated with the "Family." We've reached a compromise. I'm going to head down on my own between 12:30 pm and 1 pm from Elkhart with another buddy. I can't get down there earlier. Meet up somewhere in the Auction area? How about the bar in main auction area at a particular time?

Got to Auburn at 1:30ish, left at 5 pm. Did any of you guys go? Bad year for me. Nothing but American muscle cars, it seemed. Not enough old italian or english sports cars. But I did sit in a Ferrari 308 or two, a 66 E type, a Maserati Merak, an Isetta and Messerschmitt bubble cars, so it wasn't all bad.

My bid on the boattail Dusenberg wasn't high enough, though. :mad: Didn't meet the $2.5 million reserve! Greedy bastard.

Sorry I didn't show. I didn't feel like burnin a tank of gas to meet 3 ppl, 2 of which I had previously met. Plus the forums stopped emailin me for some reason so I wasn't gettin any updates to the thread.

Let's schedule a cruise or sumthin, sumthin entertaining, mobile, fun.

Archived