LegacyGT.com

stock boost 13.09@106.24 mph

Garnet-Red-In-De

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The biggest factor that I can see is that he gained over 23mph in the last 1/8. Thats a whole lot of power needed to do that, nothing much to do with the driver in the last 1/8 its mostly power. I've seen cars with over 350whp only just gain 23mph in the last 1/8. This car is a freak ! !

John

I agree this car is a freak but we have also never seen any timeslips to prove his times. I would love to see them. He claims to not have a good computer/scanner. I don't understand how you could have a 30k car and not have a good computer or scanner.

its a non limited:icon_wink

I have a shitty computer, and no scanner.

waz up now

I dynoed at 320whp on pump gas so he has to be making at least that. My car pulls very hard all the way to 7k in all gears. With race gas I dynoed at 380whp and haven't ran it at full boost yet and have only managed a 12.66 @ 111.9 and have had trap speeds of over 113. The only way that car could put down those numbers is with a bigger turbo and supporting mods or drive on one of the tracks that have a massive down hill slope.

I would love to believe that his car did what he said but it just makes absolutly no sense what so ever. We need the mythbusters.

Sounds a lot like a 100 shot to me....

The only thing that accounts for MPH is power, and you don't get 85-100 hp from the stated mods. Factory freaks are one thing, but even factory freaks don't make 100 extra hp....

Yeah this thread is old hat around here. He has never managed to get the car on a dyno. Summer is over the cool weather is here again and guys will start running their cars at the track again. This car still baffles me and does not add up with the mods he had. Lets see if anybody can come close to him over the course of this fall with similar mods. P.S. there is a video of one of his runs do a search this is proof that the car did run this number.

Since Rob actually looked at the car in person, and verified his stated mods, my money would be on hidden N2O, with about a 100 shot. It's about the only thing that makes the numbers work, and logically explains what's going on.

local guy at the track in Atco yesterday with a 240 that has an SR20 turbo swap done and makes 320WHP was running 111MPH trap speeds. Just more proof that to run the trap speeds indicated in this thread that are in question 300WHP is an absolute necessity for an LGT. I'd love to see some dyno plots of this car.

• 1 month later...

Archived