LegacyGT.com

stock boost 13.09@106.24 mph

Garnet-Red-In-De

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont even know this guy but i can vouch for his times. It was fast and def ran those times, my 3 friends there agreed too. I was running 13.7-13.9 on a stage 1 map w/ a drop in avo filter and a 1.98 60' that same night. It was about 60 degrees fyi.

Any news from last night?

It's tonight! lol.

I may not be able to go to the track tonight as I've got to run and get some parts from another garage and move them to my storage. This is probably going to eat up 3 hours and I dont think I'll have enough time tonight. It is a miracle car if it did 13.0 on stock boost, that's all. g'luck tonight, DA should be good.

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

i want to see video or time slips. its hard to believe an untuned car can run 13s. i know the cold helps with lower et but shaving a whole second is alot.

maybe we sould all go up there, im sure we can get a few cars to run low 10s...lol

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Well guys the update is in. Something is nutz with his car. Here is his post on the other thread "1320 List"

just ran at cecil tonight garnet-red-in-de 12.64@109.78 new castle,de/5mt/no em / 1.84 60ft 42 degrees mad dad headers and up pipe cobb catless downpipe strohmung catback. typhoon and turbo inlet. no engine management stock turbo unknown boost.

time to heat this up. went to cecil you weren't there same deal 98 octane ran a total of 10 times all 12 second runs. 6 12.9's 3. 12.8's and my last run of the night was a 12.64 @109.78. don't really care who believes this i went there because of non believers and now ran way better . there was a black bug eye wrx there from freedom motorsports. he saw my runs except for the 12.64 he said he knows the guy from maryland turbo solutions so call him up. he knows all my mile an hours were 107 +. i am gonna get a friend to post the slips tomorrow or at least try. and i will still drive to bell air. no video of tonight though because that friend didn't go. so all the non believers, i am just a better driver. plenty of witnesses and i can't go every day until u guys go to watch.i just rule.

Then you have a factory freak. Guys with upgraded turbos aren't hitting the MPH you did. In fact I think that is the highest MPH we have recorded yet...which makes no sense to me.

Did you do massive weight reduction?

Oh I am not doubting you at all. I could care less about arguing with you...I am just amazed.

I think your super time can be a few great things going on for you......

1) Non limited MT Sedan is the lightest of all models

2) Almost no Gas

3) No spare or Jack

4) Driver weight is only a very light 145 lbs

5) Driver is a good driver

6) Colder weather

7) 98 Octane

I think that sums it up....all of that working for you just made you nail one of the fastest times recorded on the LGT. I think 2nd fastest and you are now the fastest stock turbo.

Congrats.

I bet your racing curb weight with you in it was maybe 3300 lbs which is awesome! when I race I come in at 3560 a good 250 lbs more then yours.

Archived