LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet 2006!

Aczwild

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who lives the closest to Nashoba? We need a place to meet and person to organize this ahead of time so we can go in as a group this year. I wasn't parked near any LGT's last year. The closest car to park near me last year was a lousy red 3.0 rrrr.;)

+1..

I live 30 miles away the most!!!!! Let's all get together earlier at some place and go together!!!!

This will be a lot of fun for sure!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

+1..

Let's all get together earlier at some place and go together!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Already been discussed in previous posts. Looks like a hotel near by.

• 2 weeks later...
Who lives the closest to Nashoba? We need a place to meet and person to organize this ahead of time so we can go in as a group this year. I wasn't parked near any LGT's last year. The closest car to park near me last year was a lousy red 3.0 rrrr.;)

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I'll be coming up from L.I. Mudfoot and I are tentatively planning a place to meet and convoy up- somewhere on the Hutch, I think. Any other NY-NJ folks interested in representing?

:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

Got Torque ?

First red wagon on the right... Talked to Red Beast briefly, and somebody else whose nickname and name eludes me... Blue LGT with a mesh grill. Talked to Mudd, and somebody with a red LGT sedan from NH.

Probably me, I was there, there was three Regal Blue GT's parked next to each other. And I have a mesh grille.

whutcha plannin
Either an EJ22T buildup, or a srtaight WRX swap. I'd like to do the EJ22T for the durability, but it will mean more $$$ from the get go, but on the plus side I have access to CNC, Lathes, etc so that would keep the cost lower than sending it out. What I'd need you for obviously is the tuning side and a FMIC

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Probably me, I was there, there was three Regal Blue GT's parked next to each other. And I have a mesh grille.

I remember the 3 Regal Blue GT Sedan's parked next to each other later in the afternoon. There was an old fart (older than my 36 years of age :icon_bigg ) who had some cheap Chinese cans (as he described them) and I believe STi tips???

Archived