LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet 2006!

Aczwild

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man thats not bad, $124 for the night (single occupancy)

comfy, quiet, clean, set way back from the road.

north from there was a small town with a small shopping center, gas stations, micky d's, cvs, and a few others.

just south by the ski area is the other town. not big but both have what you need.

maybe others can fill you and other in on whats there...bars and chicks

• 4 weeks later...

It's in MA, right off 495......so you can come a bunch of ways...

Merrit (15) - 84 - 90 - 495 is prob the easiest.........open invite to all subie owners, tixx will go on sale soon.......and they allow pay at the gate :D

It's right near chelmsford MA

is this an invite only thing? if not where is it i live in ct, where is this town near.

NOPE JUST GO!!!

I'll meet up before... If I'm not required there early! Niall asked me if I wanted to help volunteer too, but if not I'll be at the hotel bright and early!

I got next to a couple of leggies last year, right near the tent!

Hopefully I'll have my car lowered in time, too! :icon_tong

Anyway, Be there if you can... it's a good time!

mines the red way in the back behind the red wrx wagon on the right which

is next ot the blue but not next to the silver wrx which in front a black subaru

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/topview.jpg

Jesus H Christ Andy! I was parked right behind you and talked to you at length near the beginning of the meet while you depollenated your car :lol: . I know you're an old fart and probably suffer memory loss, but WOW :lol:. In that pic, your car is in the upper right corner and I'm right behind it. Remember you told me all about your new wheels??? Also, the one in your pic is a LTD (sunroof), the one on the home page pic is a Base (mine). Guess your eyes are going as well :icon_tong:lol: .

I was just searching for a pic I once saw with your car and mine behind it, but found this instead. You can clearly see the beast.

http://irregardless.us/WBM/DSCN6353.jpg

Archived