LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet 2006!

Aczwild

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't fu#@ing believe this!!!

I just got a call telling me my buddy from NY (I've know since highschool) past away w/ cancer. He'd been in remission for over 9 years.

I already missed the wake. The funeral is tomorrow at 11am. That's a 6 hour drive!

I can't fu#@ing belive this!!

R.I.P.

Keith Epps

Rochester, NY

Does anyone know if I can get the pre-registration shirt/ hat/ package from my 2 tickets still?

Or even a partial refund for not using the 2 pre-registration tickets.

Or can I get even a "legacygt.com" sticker?! SOMETHING?!

:confused:

Can someone find out for me, please? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance :)

R.I.P.

Keith Epps

Rochester, NY

Does anyone know if I can get the pre-registration shirt/ hat/ package from my 2 tickets still?

Or even a partial refund for not using the 2 pre-registration tickets.

Or can I get even a "legacygt.com" sticker?! SOMETHING?!

:confused:

Can someone find out for me, please? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance :)

There was no hat, but pm here for your info.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13860472&postcount=244

Thanks.

Won't spend another $10.... since I actually donated $30 (2 unused pre-reg tickets).

Gotta find a (preferably stock/ used) tire to replace my blown one from a pothole after the funeral (what a weekend).

Don't wanna drive back home another 6 hours on a donut.

I would pm redrum about the rightfully yours t-shirts, he will prolly send em to ya. If you don't have an acount there I'll do it for ya.

That'll be great if you would do me the favor! :) 'Cause I don't have one there.

(2 Large, short sleeve)

Thanks!

Hey I dropped off the wheels today @ Junction for Johnny to hold for you, good luck with everything

thanks again for picking the wheels up i really appreciate it i hope you had a good time down there. I know you didn't get to go last year, sounds like this year was better.

DONE, for both you guys, no guaranties as he said ASAP yesterday, and there were few shirts left then.

Thanks.

Whatever (2) is left, even if it's not my size or only women's,

I'll take it!!

You don't want the womens shirt for yourself. It look like a womens shirt.

No, I don't. But my wife would. I'd prefer 2 men large.

But she sews and can make something of it either way.

So whatever you can get depending on what's left. Better something than nothing.

DONE, for both you guys, no guaranties as he said ASAP yesterday, and there were few shirts left then.

Superhawk, I didn't know my wife e-mailed Niall@wickedbigmeet.com the day of the meet.

She got a response on that following Tues saying something would be sent. :icon_bigg

Thanks (again). :)

Archived