LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet 2006!

Aczwild

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is LegacyGT.com not listed as a sponsor??

Do you want to "pass-the-hat" and take up a collection to pay for a sponsorship? Why would Tide want to be a paid sponsor? Nothing in it for him.

i was looking look though all the pics ... they must give anyway soo much crap there ... omg i wanna go

I won a Crucial UP last year :icon_bigg . Looking through the prizes before the raffle, it was the one prize I really wanted and would get the most use out of. They had a FMIC as well, but it would have required ALOT of custom piping.

Last year, there were probably 10-11 LGTs, OBXs, and one 3.0R

i know of at least 3 that are going.. and i dont know many people at all. scann007 w/ spec B and im bringing down my obxt + others

Will be bringing a full Brembo brake set off a sti for 1400 if someone wants them LOW LOW miles

Fronts and rear? Off 04? I'm DEF interested if it's both front and rear.......actually I'll take them :icon_bigg PM me with details.....I'll assume it's just the front though

Man I wish I was back in New England / New York. I hate So-Crap. Hopefully moving back in the next 6 months. Take some good pictures!!!

PS - I have been out here for 9 months now and have yet to change my MA plates and driver's license. I know I'm moving back, just a matter of when.

hey guys, I put it on my schedule to head up to this meet (meeting up a few members at this event)

I will be bringing up the GT and my gf will bring up the GTWorx Baja Support Vehicle ;) I'll try and see if I can find another driver to take the Racecomp Engineering RS up as well.

Hopefully I can put some faces with screen names and meet some old fellow moderators that I never met before in person. See you all there!

Keefe

Archived