LegacyGT.com

Bring TDC Backout

enthusiast

Can we get updated info from people who are 100% for sure in on this? I will pay within the week and Jose can pay right now. So that will make 3 of us paid. I really need to know this is going to happen to not try to pursue other avenues.

Jon if by chance this doesnt happen is there any chance you could get me rolling around halfway safe until I can figure something out?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon:

Couple off subject questions since you are coming back out:

Will the new ethonal blend hurt our tunes as long as the octane rating is the same?

Since I trust you, what turbine would you upgrade to in my STi? And at our altitude would the injectors need upgraded? Any thing else I might need for this insane mod bug I have.:)

ParkerGTL and ParkerSTi

Paid up.

Will you be tuning Friday and Saturday? I might have the opportunity to swing clubs with John Elway and might need some flexibility! Or, someone might have to take my car down there for me.

Rob

Ok guys - so who is in and who's paid??? I received a pm from Cris G and he's out:(

1)fastWRX

2)Jose (my friend)

3)Perry (my friend) - is this guy still in???

4)punksGT - *PAID*

5)rtp - *PAID*

6)Jonny B. - sent PM - are you still interested????

7)????? backup

8)????? backup

9)????? backup

10)???? backup

Come on come on come on!!!!!

Jon,

Did you get a hold of MAC? If you want to split out a couple of cars on Friday afternoon/evening and then a couple on Saturday am I can probably do either day. I figured since you were gonna do Jonny on Friday.

Paul

Jonny,

I've sent pm's to fastWRX and his friend Jay/Jose and haven't heard anything. As I understand it, you, rtp and myself, are all paid up but these guys seem to have fallen off the face of the planet now that it's time to put your money where your mouth is! 8 days ago fast said he and Jose were ready to pay up?!?!?! Maybe Jon knows something. This sucks if we end up not doing this after we all waited so long on them to get their mods done. Where's the courtesy?:icon_mad:

Come on guys what's up????:iam:

Paul

Still no word almost a week after payment was due. You know people suck sometimes!!!:icon_mad: Sorry Jon and all the others. Looks like this isn't going to happen. As a suggestion Jon I think you should collect a 50% non-refundable deposit a few weeks prior to the scheduled date which might keep this stuff from happening and wasting your time as well as all the other guys that are serious about getting your dyno tunes.

I'll pm you on my other options. Thanks.

Paul

Archived