LegacyGT.com

Bring TDC Backout

enthusiast

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. The first time Jon was here my wife and I were in Hawaii on vacation so I was a little bummed that I couldn't make it. I'm really interested with what Jon can do beyond Cobb's Stage II map.

Here are my engine mods:

Helix catless uppipe

Cobb highflow catted downpipe

AVO mid pipe and y-pipe

AVO Panel filter

Cobb Accessport Stage II -91 oct-

Jonny :lol:

Car's back from the body shop and looks good. Wish I could detail it though!

18G is being built as we post! Awaiting notice of shipment.

This whole scenario makes me anxious!

Must talk to Jon about the injectors and one other detail! W00T!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Jon - What do you need prior to booking your flight? Deposits or full payment? Let me know the planned date and I'll get the deposit or payment to you. I'm assuming you'll need deposits or payments from everyone prior to booking your flight?

thanks,

Paul

March 25th FTW!

Don't worry about hotel or ride from the airport.... as I've already PM'd you about!

It's on like Donkey Kong boi!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

^^I'll more than likely be doing that on my next weekend to see what I've got.

Question: Anybody know of a shop (or willing to help me) that will install the 18G turbo without robb'n the wallet?

I've done the UP/DP/TMIC myself.... but I'd rather not mess up a 1600+$ turbo on the assumption that I could complete such a task!

Unless..... somebody could tell me for CERTAIN that it's attainable, or is willing to show up and guide me through it!

Ok it is time to put your money up. Jon needs to start to make plane reservations and also see if there is enough ppl.

Send payments to paypal@tdctuning.com. Please post in this thread when you made a payment and I will update. Thanks. :)

TDC ProTune price is $350. Need payments by 03/05/2006.

Payments made.

1. MUD

He did my Up pipe, downpipe, exhaust, intake, BOV, Boost Control, Turbo Timer, they are going to install my A/F Computer and reground kit this friday. He doesn't have a set shop rate but I told him you might call and he told me he would hook you up. They do all the work on my car and I haven't had any problems and the prices he has given me have been on the cheaper side. He does the Avalanche player's cars, he did Svatos's Sti with a whole new turbo and a bunch of other mods. They do nice work.

Awesome. I'm going to try like h3ll to get up to Denver for two reasons on my next weekend.

I need to have my exhaust redone (cat-back this time) with a high flow over at Import Sports, and I'd like to stop off in Parker for a couple dyno pulls at MAC to see what she's got as of right now.

Hopefully... getting the turbo slapped on won't KILL me. I'm on Ramen, Rice & Tuna Fish..... I'd hate to have to lose the Ramen!

Only two people have paid up and the money has to be in by March 5th?

C'mon gents.... let's Git'R Dun!

If nobody else throws in their ante..... we won't be getting tuned.

Been talking with Jon about coming back to Colorado for another tuning session. The last one was great in that not only did you get a pro-tune, you also get to meet other fellow LGT owners and see the mods they have done to their cars, and a conspiracy or two :icon_eek: (j/k)

I want to see if there is enough interest to bring TDC back out for another tuning session. I would like to see if we can get a minimum of 5 people to commit. I will talk to MAC Autosports and arrange the day on the Dyno again.

What dates would you guys be interested in? Maybe this will give enough time for anyone putting on new parts that missed the last tune.

Updated to March 25th.

Any takers?

1. PunksGT

2. MUD

3. Enthusiast (Pending mods delivery)

4. RTP

5. Jonny Bradtmueller

People that have paid, as of 02/28/2006

1. MUD

2. PunksGT

Enthusiast, RTP and Jonny Bradtmueller where are you!!!!:icon_cry:

Archived