LegacyGT.com

Bring TDC Backout

enthusiast

It's now the 6th.... and I still only see two people paid up.

Were we able to get it done?

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bummer.

Gots the 18G sitting in the garage... waiting too!

Guess I'll have to go to Boulder.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Sorry to hear that Enthusiast.

What about all the Colorado guys on nasioc.com, clubwrx.net or i-club? I haven't been on those forums for awhile, but I'm sure there are a lot more Impeza guys that want tunes than Legacy guys. Jon - can you chime in on your Impreza tunes?

I'll post a link on these websites to this thread.

Punk

If you guys reschedule, or schedule another meet come early summer (May/June), I'm down. Don't have the money or the time until then though...or the heated garage to install the components ;)
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

It's looking more and more like this is not gonna happen. Guess I'll just talk to Jon had have him send me one of his Protunes based on my car's mods and have him tweak based on the datalogs I pull - majorly bummed about the dyno day not happening:( At least it's already paid for!

I posted on clubwrx.net but I will have 2 cars that would be willing to put down a deposit for a mid april date if the current planned date fails. Im waiting on a few small parts that should be here within the week then I can finish my project then I will need a week or so to drive enough to break my motor in. So mid April would be perfect. Please reschedule, then maybe you could get enough cars for 2 days.

Please remove me from the list.

I'm trading the LGT in on an M3. Hence the FS thread.

Jon,

Here are the links to the threads I posted on ClubWRX and Nasioc. You might want to chime in on those threads to build more interest! I'll wait until April if I can get one of your tunes on the dyno!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=133284

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13029663#post13029663post13029663

Punk

E46 or E60?

gonna be fun in snow. ;)

Either E36 (straight trade) or an early E46..... and a little financing.

I have a truck for fun in the snow!

I have another car that is willing to put up money to get tuned. So that makes 3 that are confirmed if the date is right, from me. Which is looking like it needs to be pushed into April... maybe the 22nd or 23rd??

So just to clarify, I have myself and 2 friends that are more than interested we will be in desperate need of a tuner in April. So that means only 2 spots need to be filled, I only say this because I have no idea what is going on who has payed and what not, and who is still interested.

Will whoever is trying to organize this make a new list and maybe we can get a confirmed date with a plane ticket and all so we know he is coming???

enthusiast and punksgt check your PM's

fastWRX - Thanks for the interest. I am fully paid up. I think I read somewhere that Jon was on vacation. I'm sure he'll chime in here when he gets back. I'm willing to wait until April.

Come on all you guys that specified an earlier interest in this . . . let's get this done!!!!

Punk

Ok what is required for the deposit? And do we have to buy the plane ticket, Or is it something that is included? Let me know what has to be done and I can get the ball rolling again.

Here is a new list.

It sounds like 5 are needed for the date. We would probably like to see atleast 7 so if people back out at the last minute, it would still happen. And I think Jon said 10 max?? Is that right?

1)fastWRX

2)Jose (my friend)

3)Perry (my friend)

4)punksGT

5)????? someone has to fill this spot to make it happen.

6)????? backup

7)????? backup

8)????? backup

9)????? backup

10)???? backup

Fast - Thanks for bring these people on! I don't think we need to purchase the plane ticket as Jon's minimum number of people probably dictates whether his trip is lucrative. I think he likes to ski so if he has time for a day on the slopes, we could set him up with lift tickets, help him out with travel to and from the airport, lodging and eating good here in the mile high city!

Jon - can you look at your calendar and maybe set a pretty firm target date as well as details on when you want deposits?

I've sent PM's to the others that specified interest in this thread to let them know we can still probably get this done.

Come on guys!!!:icon_bigg

Punk

Archived