3)Perry (my friend)

4)punksGT

5)Jonny B.

6)????? backup

7)????? backup

8)????? backup

9)????? backup

10)???? backup

Since I do not know from Jon who has paid for sure, respond if you have paid.

For myself I cannot really jusitfy another tune. I already have been protuned by Jon on his first visit. I wanted to buy more parts but other priorities have come up. I will still reserve the day at MAC unless someone wants to do it at Super Rupair or elsewhere.

I think RTP indicated he was ready for a tune also maybe he would chime in. So it looks like there is enough interest just need a date and lock it in!! :)

Jon care to chime in on payments?

thanks

bad news guys, I am still waiting on my turbo. Forced Performance is waiting for cartidges and are expecting them next week. So after that im looking at 2-3 weeks for them to build it and ship it to me. This sucks I just found out all of this today. One of my friends who is going to get tuned is also waiting on his FP turbo. SO if we could push it back a little further that would be awesome. Sorry! My 2 friends and I are still really interested but at this point 2 of us arent ready. We could still give deposits and all that stuff if we could push the date back further. Maybe early early May, like the weekend of the 6th and 7th, or 13th and 14th???

My vote is for May 13th and 14th!!! please guys be willing to wait!

EDIT EDIT EDIT, I just found out from FP that my turbo will be shipping monday, so I should have it by mid to late week. So I am up for anything now. I would love mid-late April. But in order to cause less confusion I would like to have the turbo in my hands before i make any comitments. If I get my turbo next week my motor goes in April 8th, I can get the motor broken in within 2 weeks, so I would say the 21st and 22nd of April would be awesome. if my turbo is in my hands next week all is a go for me and 1 friend in April. My other friend is probably out because he will be waiting for about 5 weeks on his, because it was a different model.

Guys,

I don't mind waiting into late April/early May because I'd really like a TDC protune on the dyno, but people that are indeed interested should be willing to put down a non-refundable deposit so we can get a date set. I've been paid in full for a long time and I can deal with the wait but I see too often where guys verbally commit to something and then when it comes time to paying up something comes up:icon_mad:.

If we don't have a firm date set by early May and still no enough participation, I'll probably just buy one of Jon's packaged protunes, do some datalogging and have him tweak my map. By that time I'll be plenty tired of waiting for this to happen.

FastWRX - I completely understand about the parts situation. I'm glad you are getting your stuff in. Would you and you buddies be willing to give Jon a deposit if we get a concrete date set?

Jon - what do you want to do?

thanks,

Paul

With a concrete set in stone date I will give my deposit. I called and double confirmed with FP and they are 100% for sure shipping my turbo out and thats all I was waiting on. So I will have it next week and my motor goes in the weekend of the 8th of April. The only thing is my other friend is also waiting on his turbo which is a different model than mine and he will be waiting till late April early may before it even ships. SO we need 1 more person, since he is more than likely out. So $350 for the tune. That includes what exactly? dyno time? how much extra for race gas map? How many hours on the dyno?

But yes I will pay with a set in stone date. Im in for any weekend after the 8th. Pick a date..... lets get this done. Jon said just let him know, he is up for anything is the impression that I got from him.

Hi guys, I'm over from the AWDpirates.net forum. I saw the post up there about TDC coming out for a Protune. Right now, I'm running a OTS Stage II setup on my WRX and have been interested in the Protune for quite some time. However, I'm curious as to how much power I could possibly gain out of a setup like this? I want to make sure there is a net gain overall before I fork out 350 dollars. I hope Jon can chime in and let me know.

I will keep track of this thread and hopefully I will be in for the tune. I have the money ready and waiting :)

Jon - can you let us know exactly what deposits/payments you need and the deadline for these payments. We need the details!:icon_bigg

Updated to May 13th.

1. PunksGT

2. fastWRX

3. Chris G

4. Jonny Bradtmueller

5. RTP

6. Jose (fast's friend) - will these guys be ready?

7. Perry (fast's friend)

People that have paid, as of 02/28/2006

1. PunksGT

No need for that Fast.....im ready to pay.:icon_bigg

sweet, the only thing is im not going to be in town so im going to have to have you drive my car there somehow we can arange that. Which is a bummer. Im going to be in NYC, but I need my car tuned so im going to leave it in the hands of your decision making. I will expect you to be on the phone with me when the decision is made to try for more power.

By the way everyone blk35rsti is my friend Jay (Jose). His car will probably be the more powerfull of the group so it should be fun to watch. He will be going for over 500whp.... Although im going to have my car setup to battle his if my car stays together on the dyno.

sweet, the only thing is im not going to be in town so im going to have to have someone drive my car there. Which is a bummer. Im going to be in NYC, but I need my car tuned so im going to leave it in the hands of your decision making. I will expect you to be on the phone with me when the decision is made to try for more power.

By the way everyone blk35rsti is my friend Jay (Jose). His car will probably be the more powerfull of the group so it should be fun to watch. He will be going for over 500whp.... Although im going to have my car setup to battle his if my car stays together on the dyno.

what are the setups im tunin?

helps to let the tuner in on it!

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

what are the setups im tunin?

helps to let the tuner in on it!

I will be runnin the U-TEC. FASTWRX has cobbs Street Tuner.:icon_bigg

I was thinking about ditchin the u-tec and running a full stand-alone(hydra) but dicided not to, only because it would be difficult to find someone to tune it...so i held on to it....(i hope i answered you question correctly)

Dust, WTF!

Whats more important in NYC then seeing/getting you car tuned?

I will be runnin the U-TEC. FASTWRX has cobbs Street Tuner.:icon_bigg

I was thinking about ditchin the u-tec and running a full stand-alone(hydra) but dicided not to, only because it would be difficult to find someone to tune it...so i held on to it....(i hope i answered you question correctly)

Dust, WTF!

Whats more important in NYC then seeing/getting you car tuned?

i tune hydra

but its a pain in the ass

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

I will try to answer for jose and myself. The others I have no clue.

My setup will be....

2004 WRX

STi shortblock

Mahle Pistons

Stock headgaskets -Which I have heard helps the tuner??

Stock WRX heads w/helix cams.

Forced Performance Red turbo

fmic

with Cobb engine management.

Jose's car

2004 STi

mahle pistons

eagle rods

rotated 35r

fmic

with utec engine mngmt.

My 05 Legacy GT:

Cobb uppipe

Cobb downpipe with HFC

Custom Magnaflow cat back exhaust 2.5" with 24" Magnaflow resonator to 2.25" y-pipe and Magnaflow cans

Perrin top mount intercooler

K&N panel filter

Cobb stage 2

Pretty mild compared to some of these WRXs!!

Who has paid up? Do we need to send pm's to Jonny B and Chris G?

Paul

Archived