LegacyGT.com

TN: 2006 LGT Full Part Out

2006 LGT Wagon (4S3BP676X64303970)

Paint Code 35J (Regal Blue Pearl)

Rear ended and totalled. 

Bought back from insurance to part out.

If you need something not listed, please ask, I may have it.

If you are interested in something please let me know your zipcode so I can estimate shipping.

Drivetrain

Engine is good with a 16g turbo - TBD

5EAT automatic with the valve body upgrade - TBD

Grimmspeed TMIC w/ hoses, tapped for meth injection and an electric fan to pull air through from underneath. - $600

Grimmspeed Cold Air Intake with cover - $200

Grimmspeed radiator Shroud- $40

Grimmspeed alternator cover - $40

Turbosmart BPV - $140

Invidia Q300 Catback - $400

Suspension

AVO Rear swaybar bracket - $75

Front strut tower brace (fits Grimmspeed TMIC) - $100

Other

JDM Folding Mirrors - $200

JDM ABS cover - $50

P206UHB Stereo - $100

More to come...

SOLD

Grimmspeed Turbo Shield - $35  SOLD

Mishimoto Radiator - $100 SOLD

JDM front aluminum arms with Whiteline bushings - $200 SOLD

JDM rear aluminum arms with Whiteline bushings - TBD SOLD

AVO Front underbody support brace - $100 SOLD

AVO Rear underbody support brace - $100 SOLD

Whiteline KTA124 rear control arms - $200 SOLD

IMG_20240113_113519942_HDR_AE (1).jpg

IMG_20240213_140126251_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240224_144248988_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240224_144536950_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240224_144553114_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240224_144647604_HDR_AE.jpg

Following.  Where abouts in TN?

I'm hoping to have some pocket change after tax return this year.  Interested in the AVO brackets and Whiteline rear control arms.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AWDFTW said:

Following.  Where abouts in TN?

I'm hoping to have some pocket change after tax return this year.  Interested in the AVO brackets and Whiteline rear control arms.

Jackson, between Memphis and Nashville.

Looking for some interior bits:

- Airbag module (I'll look for some pn info to verify what and where) Depending on how much you want to faff with the carpet there's a wiring harness under the passenger seat I need as well. 

- how's your center cubby? If it's not cracked I'd be interested

- Did you have steering wheel stero controls? 

- Ebrake boot frame

None of this is emergency, it could wait a few weeks until you get around to it 

(Edited airbag instead of abs.)

Edited by seanyb505

15 hours ago, seanyb505 said:

Looking for some interior bits:

- Airbag module (I'll look for some pn info to verify what and where) Depending on how much you want to faff with the carpet there's a wiring harness under the passenger seat I need as well. 

- how's your center cubby? If it's not cracked I'd be interested

- Did you have steering wheel stero controls? 

- Ebrake boot frame

None of this is emergency, it could wait a few weeks until you get around to it 

(Edited airbag instead of abs.)

Airbag parts/harness - just let me know.

Center cubby - which one?  in the dash?

I only have the + - shift controls in the steering wheel

eBrake boot frame - I don't have this intact

On 3/1/2024 at 12:21 AM, Febreze Mee said:

Black interior? Do you have the extending armrest? Is the condition of the armrest cover perfect/near perfect? Pics?

Tan unfortunately, sorry.

• Thanks 1

I think I want that q300.  Will you be coming to the ECM? If you are would you be able to bring it with you to the meet for me?

• Like 1

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

On 3/4/2024 at 10:37 AM, tysparks81 said:

I think I want that q300.  Will you be coming to the ECM? If you are would you be able to bring it with you to the meet for me?

Not sure I can make it to ECM yet, don't know my June schedule for a bit.

If can't make it, I can probably ship it to someone who is closer and going.

• Like 1

IF you get this deep into the part out, and ONLY IF, coz I suspect it would be annoying.

I am currently still diagnosing why I have a wheel speed sensor fault at my passenger rear wheel. 2 different sensors have not solved the problem, and following the diagnostic tree for the ABS module shows it to be good.

It would be awesome to have a full run of known-good wires from whatever connection backwards is convenient to replace mine with. I am pretty sure they connect up to B98? Or something like this in the passenger footwell. If this is beyone the scope of your planned dissassembly, then no worry. I am sure I can find a donor somewhere. Pretty sure the wiring will be the same in a NA car as ours, and there are lots of those out there.

(May also be some other things I aught to throw some money at you for, but I'm still trying to get my engine done and back in the car, which is unsurprisingly more $$$ than I expected.)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KZJonny said:

IF you get this deep into the part out, and ONLY IF, coz I suspect it would be annoying.

I am currently still diagnosing why I have a wheel speed sensor fault at my passenger rear wheel. 2 different sensors have not solved the problem, and following the diagnostic tree for the ABS module shows it to be good.

It would be awesome to have a full run of known-good wires from whatever connection backwards is convenient to replace mine with. I am pretty sure they connect up to B98? Or something like this in the passenger footwell. If this is beyone the scope of your planned dissassembly, then no worry. I am sure I can find a donor somewhere. Pretty sure the wiring will be the same in a NA car as ours, and there are lots of those out there.

(May also be some other things I aught to throw some money at you for, but I'm still trying to get my engine done and back in the car, which is unsurprisingly more $$$ than I expected.)

So, basically the wiring from the right rear speed sensor to the ECU?

I have the passenger seat out and carpet up because I was pulling wiring related to the SRS system, so this might be feasible.

• Thanks 1

Yeah.. basically. Wiring from the SS up to the cabin... wherever is somewhere convenient to detach it. Diagrams say it could be depinned somewhere in the footwell, but.... reality sometimes has a way of frustrating that.

If this is pain in the ass, then do not worry. Just figured with the suspension and seats out, your access will be better than mine trying to remove all of this stuff in a scrapyard some day.

I want the Grimmspeed alternator cover. zip is 84780.

Also, would the radiator shroud fit with a Koyo (Hyper V Performance Aluminum) radiator?

Edit: according to this page, it looks like it does... So I think I'll grab that too.

Edited by xt2005bonbon
  • Like 1