LegacyGT.com

TN: 2006 LGT Full Part Out

I am needing the factory roof rails if you still have the shell (rails that go the length of the roof, not the crossbars)

Also interested in the front strut bar. 

7 hours ago, Turbomister2 said:

Bump for a quality seller at amazing prices. 

You could achieve your minimum post count much quicker if you introduced yourself in the "New Member" section, and contributed a little to the forum.

MILKRUN  - Click Here

On 3/27/2024 at 12:24 PM, Blue Fox said:

I am needing the factory roof rails if you still have the shell (rails that go the length of the roof, not the crossbars)

Also interested in the front strut bar. 

I have the rails, however, the front part of the passenger rail is a little damaged from removal as the plastic around the threaded studs broke from age.  I can send pictures if interested.

Here is a picture of the front strut bar.

IMG_20240330_193953047_HDR_AE.thumb.jpg.1086c9c2420f5f0ce1220f0f67d715e8.jpg

I know it is a maybe, but if you are coming to the ECM, I would pick up the JDM PS cover. Boozy beat me to to the battery cover, haha!

Hoping you can make the long drive just to see you again this year, but 100% understand that life gets busy and relaxing by a lake (while tempting) can be hard to prioritize.

Also hope that you feel much better re: long covid by now than you did last Spring.

On 4/1/2024 at 4:42 PM, Infosecdad said:

I have the rails, however, the front part of the passenger rail is a little damaged from removal as the plastic around the threaded studs broke from age.  I can send pictures if interested.

Here is a picture of the front strut bar.

IMG_20240330_193953047_HDR_AE.thumb.jpg.1086c9c2420f5f0ce1220f0f67d715e8.jpg

Also, I just noticed the Subaru socks.... You sir, are hardcore.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Infosecdad said:

I've still got it, what might you need?

The rails that connect the seat assembly to the car body. Mine got rusty after contact with the salt after all these winters. These do not look easy to separate and perhaps proper way is to replace the whole seat base.

Also, I do not know if you want to take the seat apart. If you have buyer for the whole seat I'll look elsewhere. I am not in a hurry, so if you want to consider just selling the seat base let me know.

Just in case it is power seat which I believe all GTs came with anyway.

left (outer) side:

image.thumb.png.3451fbff5ffce8f804d910af93f0baee.png

right (inner) side:

image.thumb.png.97586e495dd238cb628e5c9e5b8c2a52.png

• Like 1

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I won't know if mine is good or bad until I start the engine again, but my AC compressor is leaking some green goo, so there is a strong chance the internal seals are going.

Is the compressor on the parts car known to be good? I would assume probably yes, given the climate down your way.... I am seriously debating just doing a delete and gaining back a couple HP, but it gets pretty humid/sticky around here and passengers would complain I am sure.

• Like 1