LegacyGT.com

Pretty clean Outback XT on BAT- no reserve

"The previous owner said they had a rebuilt long block replacement installed at 101k miles in mid 2022. Which is documented on Carfax. It runs and drives amazing! Everything on the car works as it should, including A/C, heat, windows etc.
This vehicle has been in Oregon it’s whole life, so it has no rust. After we acquired it, we installed an OEM turbo from Subaru. We also installed new Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail tires. Which is a Japanese company that manufactures tires at multiple places."

Price is up to $4k already.  I would not pay more. 

16 hours ago, m sprank said:

Price is up to $4k already.  I would not pay more. 

Agreed. The turbo and short block being replaced at different times raises a flag. Might be an issue, might not. Being an '05 with some one-year-only oddities becomes more of a concern as these cars age. Biggest deterrent for me on this one is the 5EAT. I love my turbo BPs but a big part of that is because they came with a stick and most comparable cars didn’t. If I want a 2-pedal car, that opens up a lot of other options.

• Like 1

Sold for a shade over $12k with fees... roughly 130% more than I paid for my 95k mile manual trans '08 XT in 2020. Looks like this bubble isn't gonna burst as easily as I thought.

Yikes!

Yeah, it was clean, but seriously. This is making me think again about picking up LGT's that just need a little work when I see them. (Okay, rust belt means that most won't be worth what that one was, but seriously.)

Good on the seller, that's pretty tidy.