LegacyGT.com

It's Official: Exeter Subaru 2006 NE Dragway

NHLEG

i know what will be on the car.....lol

ill be there this year also and im bringing spare axles. and im going to try the hoosiers to see if i can hook up this year.

ted

LOL, at the time of the post I really had no idea....but now I do....:icon_bigg .......Take care of my baby this weekend installing everything.....

It'll be fun up there.....

Ted = Install wizard

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the pat-on-the-back, but I was only upper 13's last Fall. I'll be Protuned by June. Just about to order my TMIC from peter when he returns from vacation, SPT/Bosal from Exeter Subaru on Monday (just got another Subie $100 for $500 total - just waiting for myrat to do a test fit on a wagon this weekend) and will head down to XXTuning on April 29 for my Protune. Don't think I can break 13 though.

You gotta let me ride one trip with you.:icon_bigg

who was running low 13's ??:confused:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You gotta let me ride one trip with you.:icon_bigg

who was running low 13's ??:confused:

Don't know if anybody ran low 13's that night in a LGT.

Bring a Snell 95 or better and the co-pilot seat is yours :icon_bigg .

Hmmm.. my weekend off:rolleyes: I'm there! More info as to what time this will start?(coming soon?) Sounds like a great time!
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Hmmm.. my weekend off:rolleyes: I'm there! More info as to what time this will start?(coming soon?) Sounds like a great time!

Not sure this year, but started at 9:00 am last year and went well into the afternoon/evening. Had close to 100 cars last year with 9 out of 10 being Subies. It's supposed to be a Subie only event as Exeter Subaru gets the track to themselves for the entire day, but a few other cars (and 1 motorcycle doing 10.5 second runs at 135 :eek:) were there. I need to go in there next week so I'll ask David the exact time.

I think I can get you some 105 or 110 if you want some real fun...

Snell as in helmet safety standard, not Shell as in gas :lol: .

BTW for those interested, there is a Sunoco 15 min up the road that sells GT100 for about $5.50/gal.

They sell race fuel at the track.

I like to get the gas ahead of time to be sure the GT100 gets into the engine and I have a chance to do a few hard pulls before I hit the track. I usually run my tank down to a gal or 2 and then put in 4 gal of GT100. I know the GT100 does little for HP gains w/ out a 100 octane tune, but I do it more for safety to be sure I have high octane gas in my tank when I'm pushing it so hard.

Oh well then dont I feel like a jackass, guess I better bring a helmet too just incase I get stupid and decide to embarass myself

Don't need a helmet unless you run sub 14 second 1/4 miles.

probably a 16 or a 17

Thanks. I find 0-60 times anywhere from 6.9 to 8.1. And only a few 1/4mi - msn.cars.com has 16.58 @ 87.20 but modcar.org shows 14.85 at 93.28 for a "Legacy 3.0R Spec B" which presumably has a 6spd manual.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

NHLEG.....Even then just tell them around 14sec;)

Not quite that easy. When you go through tech inspection they ask you what mods have and check the car out. Some guys let you go right through, others will look a bit closer and they can pretty much tell if you're a sub 14 second car or not. Also, if you go sub 14 w/ out a helmet, they'll let you know at the timing booth when you pick-up your time slip.

:eek:

1/4 mile strips are alot more convenient in the NE....Closest 1/4 mile track is 1.5hrs away:(

Not nearly as thorough down here. I think you are only required to have a helmet if your car can break the 12sec mark down here.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

:eek:

1/4 mile strips are alot more convenient in the NE....Closest 1/4 mile track is 1.5hrs away:(

New England Dragway is 12 min from my house or about 3 miles "as the crow flies" :icon_bigg . In the Summer, especially when the IHRA is in town, I can clearly hear it from my house. I tell ya, those "jet cars under the stars" are LOUD!

Wow.....I wish I had one within a 30min drive....

There are 3.......1/8th mile tracks within a 40 mile radious.

I shouldn't complain though.....Sebring International is only a 45 min drive;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived