LegacyGT.com

It's Official: Exeter Subaru 2006 NE Dragway

NHLEG

Sebring International is only a 45 min drive;)

What a race that was this weekend! Those Audi R10's would have gone 1-2 if the number one hadn't have overheated and for number two to come from last place in no time and then win...WOW! Those 2 cars may go 1-2 at LeMans! Diesels!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New England Dragway is 12 min from my house or about 3 miles "as the crow flies" :icon_bigg . In the Summer, especially when the IHRA is in town, I can clearly hear it from my house. I tell ya, those "jet cars under the stars" are LOUD!
and Sigarms Academy is in Epping!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

and Sigarms Academy is in Epping!

Yeah, 1/4 mile down the road from the strip. For years I've been wanting to take their handgun courses, but procrastinate too much.

I took the 3 day CCW course, very well done.

My father in law left me a Remington 870P shotgun so I was thinking of that course, just for grins.

Now if Exeter Subaru put together a package.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• 2 months later...
Time to give this a bump as we're less than a month away, Father's Day, June 18. The WBM was a chance to show our cars, now it's time to see if they can go as well as they show.

I will be there, ill race if get some mods by then

its a shame our audio systems dont give us more power... we should have an suby car audio meet... awards like most stealth and sh...t

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I put together a list of those that went last year (minus firedawgs as he's 'Playing in Sandbox' - stay safe) and those that have expressed an interest this year...about 25 of us...are you still in? Anybody else?

NHLEG, Dsfa, wrx2blackGT, Bu11dogg2, SUPERBU, horknfbr, Smoker324, USMCSabaru, Pedestrain, redfly17, eb50, 1freak, SuperhawkLGT, Aczwild, subastyle, Beanboy, fzanetti, nhsilversit, LEGACY LIZARD, FameMax, nhesketh

Looks like I have to shoot some Pro Am golf thing in RI now, so I am out…I need to pay for my new DP and Racing brakes some how (thanks PL-Tek!)

Any interest in getting another meet going for firedawgs when he gets back from the sand box? If so I will talk to his wife to see what is up; and start another thread…I think he is back late Aug?

Archived