LegacyGT.com

It's Official: Exeter Subaru 2006 NE Dragway

NHLEG

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( I can't make it boys, I have 2 rained out softball games that got schd for sunday AM.......f'n league.

I'd come if the games were in the afternoon but they are at 8am - 10am......there goes my day.

Have a blast and get some pictures!

:( I can't make it boys, I have 2 rained out softball games that got schd for sunday AM.......f'n league.

I'd come if the games were in the afternoon but they are at 8am - 10am......there goes my day.

Have a blast and get some pictures!

And you could be up here by noon. Goes till 5:00. And the excuse is...?

Missed last year, and really bummed, but I am not going to make this years either. I have to be to work at 930, but i may get out a little early if our game runs quick, so might be able to stop at dragway on way back on rte.101......

www.NHFisherCats.com

let me know if anyone ever wants to go to a game....ill put u on will-call!

have fun!

And you could be up here by noon. Goes till 5:00. And the excuse is...?

LOL.....you're onto me, 2 softball games, and go'n up to the track, I could never get away with that on a sunday, the lady would have my head ;)

LOL.....you're onto me, 2 softball games, and go'n up to the track, I could never get away with that on a sunday, the lady would have my head ;)

Yet another track day you can't make it to after you say "I'll be there". Is that car of yours an all "show" and no "go" car? :icon_bigg

LOL, I Promise I'll get up there more then a few times this summer.......

The delicate balance of a Rel.....it's never easy. But I'll ask again just for you, if you don't hear from me for a while she's killed me, call the cops or let Randy know.......:D

Missed last year, and really bummed, but I am not going to make this years either. I have to be to work at 930, but i may get out a little early if our game runs quick, so might be able to stop at dragway on way back on rte.101......

www.NHFisherCats.com

have fun!

Strength and Conditioning Coach. Cool. I goto Seadog games a few times a year because my dad's company has a box. Gotta love AA ball. There are some very talented players that make some very pro plays, yet also make some pretty funny errors that an AL/NL player would never make.

Giving up track time for the "mullet league".....;)

Yeah, 2 games in a row = twice as much beer consumed. He'll probably be too drunk to drive up to the track.

I wish I was able to drink, but unfortunately professional baseball doesn't allow its members to "drink" in the dugout. Its going to be a busy, hecktic day anyhow...we have the Blue Jays 55 million dollar man pitching that day for us ....rehab start. (AJ Burnett)

Hopefully I can make another event....have fun

I wish I was able to drink, but unfortunately professional baseball doesn't allow its members to "drink" in the dugout. Its going to be a busy, hecktic day anyhow...we have the Blue Jays 55 million dollar man pitching that day for us ....rehab start. (AJ Burnett)

Hopefully I can make another event....have fun

The "Drunk" quote was for Scans softball league, not your professional job. I Know AA is less formal than AL/NL, but I'm sure they don't allow drinking in the dugout.:lol:

Yeah, we can.......but you have to buy it from the place there(burgers, dogs, beer all that crap). You can't bring your own, we got yelled at for drink'n in the lot across from the feild, and it's private property...it was our 2nd warning...we get booted if we do it again .......DOH

Hey I'll be there this year!!

I'll be taking my father with me. Why not right?

The gates open at 9:00 but what time should I show up? I don't want to be last in line to get a spot.

Don't worry about being "last in line to get a spot". There are a fraction of the cars there compared to a normal street day. I won't be there until at least 11:00 as I'll be coming down from my lake house. The raffle isn't until mid afternoon anyway.

Also, to everybody, don't forget a helmet (Snell 95 or better) and long pants. It's gonna be a hot one (forecast is almost 90 - not good for HP :( ) so don't forget them if you want to run.

Oh yeah, I'd bring your own ice bags as well for our TMIC's which will be more like habachi's in near 90 degree weather. The track usually has a good supply, but with the heat, who knows.

www.NHFisherCats.com

have fun!

I love the fishercats!! Me and my buddy love going to the games!!

hit me up if you can get some extra tickets...:icon_bigg

Hey you want to follow each other up

PM sent!

Who's going on sunday?

1. Bu11dogg2

2. NHLEG

3. 1freak

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

If any of you are interesed in buying a fiberglass sub box from Nazar at Wicked CAS, I'll have two of them in my trunk on Sunday to look at.

Unfortunatly I haven't started my audio install yet so you won't be able to hear them.:(

If any of you are interesed in buying a fiberglass sub box from Nazar at Wicked CAS, I'll have two of them in my trunk on Sunday to look at.

Unfortunatly I haven't started my audio install yet so you won't be able to hear them.:(

how much was it? interested to know how much he charges for 12" stealth box for the wagon

The two boxes I have are the original molds that were used to make the final boxes. The first of the completed boxes is due to arrive at Wicked CAS on Monday the 19th.

I believe Nazar is shooting for $250-300 range. He doesn't have a final price yet due to the first completed box being finished. Once it's done he will have a feel for the materials + labor cost. Once he designs a mold he uses an outside fiberglass house to spray the final boxes. They come out really nice and almost 1/2 thick.

Yeah Sedans first for a change :D Can't wait to grab mine

Hit up PGT, I'm pretty sure he has the JL box, don't know how much it is, but looks awesome ;)

Did I mention, I got an even better excuse for not be'n there.....I have a loner forrester.......putting a stock clutch back in.

Yeah, it just didn't work out to a number of things :(

Hopefully someday when a clutch is release spec. for the LGT I'll be on it, in the mean time scans gets bent over for 700 bucks...what can you do, I'm more then happy to go back to the stocker.....actually I can't wait to be able to drive normal again :D

Archived