LegacyGT.com

MI JMP A Tale of Two 20G's LOWERED PRICES

What we have here folks is not one, but TWO 20G's for sale. Both are completely fresh and the RED one is completely brand new. I figured that spring is in the air and perhaps some people wanted to make some BIG AWHP for the spring.

Here's the scoop on these two 20G's::

RED 20G

This is a completely brand new Custom 20G with a forged billet extended tip custom compressor wheel and all brand new parts. Completely dynamically balanced and with all oiling modifications made as I always do on all my turbos. This exact configuration made 519 AWHP on a built EJ257 with water/meth injection and I drove the car. It was unbelievable.

NOTE: WIth this turbo, you'll need to purchase water cooling lines and banjo bolts (14mm x 1.5 banjo bolts) and copper washers and are available on ebay.

EXHAUST TURBINE EXDUCER: 49mm

COMPRESSOR WHEEL EXDUCER: 70MM

BLACK 20G

This is a completely refurbished standard 20G with a very aggressive cast aluminum wheel and has the larger exhaust inducer, larger diameter shaft, and larger journal bearings. All oiling modifications are made as I always do on all my turbos. I've seen one identical to this one put out almost 470 AWHP on a local 2006 STi.

This turbo comes complete with water cooling lines installed.

EXHAUST TURBINE EXDUCER: 59MM

COMPRESSOR WHEEL EXDUCER: 68MM

Remember that if you are going to use these, they will require fuel system upgrades, UP/DP, a larger TMIC or FMIC, custom tune, and a healthy engine to begin with. Don't try to put this on your 181K stock engine as it will most likely result in disaster.

As with all my turbos, complete installation instructions are included but I only recommend these to someone doing their own installation and modifications as these are by no means a standard install. I do NOT recommend these to be put on by a shop UNLESS they have a very strong history of Subaru modifications and can prove it to you.

RED 20G $975.00 shipped to your door in CONUS  NOW 01/30/2024 @ $900.00

BLACK 20G $925.00 shipped to your door in CONUS  NOW 01/30/2024 @ $850.00

1836582523_Red20G.jpg.f0bf0a58eb6cf2c38026e403cfc755ba.jpg

2054122152_Black20G.jpg.80cf8de532d73a8a6c069a5731e6bae5.jpg

Edited by JmP6889928
Lower pricing

Double bump for a great builder! Tempted to leapfrog over my JMP 16g past 18g to a JMP 20g :) Unfortunately not in the financial cards right now but someone with a proper set up should scoop one of these!

O man you had to post this when I'm considering going to and sti style set up

Any chance you have a thing for vintage and or custom watches and want to do some trading.

If you have any interest at all let me know will be happy to send you some pics of current vintage stock as well as custom builds I have done.

Have a friend with a fiber laser can make custom dials ...sky is the limit

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

O man you had to post this when I'm considering going to and sti style set up

Any chance you have a thing for vintage and or custom watches and want to do some trading.

If you have any interest at all let me know will be happy to send you some pics of current vintage stock as well as custom builds I have done.

Have a friend with a fiber laser can make custom dials ...sky is the limit

Thanks for the offer but I gave up collection watches about 15 years ago. I need to sell them as they are.

I've had a custom JMP VF40 ( same one he runs on his GT) sitting in the garage for over a year, if I don't sell the wagon it's going on with a DP. Damn wagon, I'm torn:)

Jmp I really want to get one of these just to sit on the shelf :lol:, I have a new VF52 on my car and all the fueling needed. I know this is better then the VF52 right?

These are MUCH larger than a VF52 in both turbine and compressor wheel sizes and definitely require a custom tune and preferably on a dyno to make sure all is set as it should be.

Better? It depends on what you want out of your car. The VF52 is a very solid upgrade option and you can run it on OE fuel system with a good UP/DP combination and solid tune. VF52 is basically turning your car into an STi for comparison on AWHP. The VF52 is identical to the VF39/43/48 used on STi.

Jmp I really want to get one of these just to sit on the shelf :lol:, I have a new VF52 on my car and all the fueling needed. I know this is better then the VF52 right?

The 20G is gonna make quite a bit more power than any VF52 setup. The VF52 makes a ton of grunt in the midrange but does taper off earlier than a 20G which would probably get you pretty close to factory redline. I have no idea how JMP's modifications affect the way power is delivered, but it will go like a bat out of hell with a 20G. You'll definitely notice that your shortblock doesn't go 100K+ easily like it might with a VF52 though.

These are MUCH larger than a VF52 in both turbine and compressor wheel sizes and definitely require a custom tune and preferably on a dyno to make sure all is set as it should be.

Better? It depends on what you want out of your car. The VF52 is a very solid upgrade option and you can run it on OE fuel system with a good UP/DP combination and solid tune. VF52 is basically turning your car into an STi for comparison on AWHP. The VF52 is identical to the VF39/43/48 used on STi.

JMP, I get what your saying, I have full fuel system, pump, lines, injectors, rails blah blah blah, dyno tuned by boosted performance and all that. the car runs great with my fresh STI short block, fresh VF52, heads with some work that all have only has 5500 miles on it. But I think this might be the way to go down the road. check you PM Thanks

Edited by NORULZleggy

• 2 weeks later...
I suspect that these days, the adventurous among us are cursed by significant others with financial sense. But, an unbridled champion is sure to arise and pick these up.
Ya lol I went thru this exactly, was talking about building my motor to my dad's friend, when he mentioned " hey I can get you that Porsche boxster you want for less than that "

🥲 Descions decisions

I suspect that these days, the adventurous among us are cursed by significant others with financial sense. But, an unbridled champion is sure to arise and pick these up.

I just turned over 23 last week and I'm already hiding parts I ordered... I move in with her next month.

I don't think she cares that much, but she sure does wonder why I don't want to eat out as much as she does :lol: I just tell her that me having to drive 60 miles round trip for work on days I see her is where all my money goes. Not entirely untrue, but I didn't "need" to get bigger injectors last month...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...