LegacyGT.com

MI JMP A Tale of Two 20G's LOWERED PRICES

On 10/7/2022 at 4:13 PM, JmP6889928 said:

Someone make an offer on one of these and if it's legitimate, I'll consider it.  These are big AWHP units and I would suggest using a large TMIC or these would also support FMIC.  

Also are they both STI style?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That black 20G is calling my name. I put my JmP VF40 on in 2015 and am still running it. My car has been sitting for 4 years but I got it back on the road last week and have been driving the piss out of it. No issues on the turbo.

I've been out of the game for a while but I'm looking to beef up my car a bit. Unfortunately I think the 20G would be a waste for someone who is only looking to make 300/300. I'll PM you though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I notice that along the way since I first posted these, some of you asked questions about these turbos and I either was very slow to respond or in a couple of cases, I missed it completely.  I ask for your forgiveness as during most of 2022 and early 2023, I was a bit preoccupied with other things in life that limited my ability to access these fantastic forums.  If you do have any questions, please try again and I promise I'll be back on here at least a couple of times per week to answer them.  I pride myself on communication as anyone that has ever purchased from me will attest, and I'm a bit ashamed for not being here when you need me.  

Again, apologies.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, JmP6889928 said:

Hello everyone,

I notice that along the way since I first posted these, some of you asked questions about these turbos and I either was very slow to respond or in a couple of cases, I missed it completely.  I ask for your forgiveness as during most of 2022 and early 2023, I was a bit preoccupied with other things in life that limited my ability to access these fantastic forums.  If you do have any questions, please try again and I promise I'll be back on here at least a couple of times per week to answer them.  I pride myself on communication as anyone that has ever purchased from me will attest, and I'm a bit ashamed for not being here when you need me.  

Again, apologies.

That is quite alright. Life happens. I don't think anyone is offended.

I never pm'd you because I knew it would send me down a rabbit hole of plotting more powah upgrades when I have so much else to work on (including non-car things).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well....I'll tell you.  I would love to make someone a good deal on one or both of these.  If you're considering an upgrade of this kind (and I know to go this large requires commitment in the needing of increased fuel system, larger intercooler, boost and intake plumbing, and custom tuning, and I get money doesn't grow on trees), drop me a PM.  I know you won't be disappointed.  I've been on here more lately although not commenting much.   

• JmP6889928 changed the title to MI JMP A Tale of Two 20G's LOWERED PRICES
37 minutes ago, JmP6889928 said:

Well....I'll tell you.  I would love to make someone a good deal on one or both of these.  If you're considering an upgrade of this kind (and I know to go this large requires commitment in the needing of increased fuel system, larger intercooler, boost and intake plumbing, and custom tuning, and I get money doesn't grow on trees), drop me a PM.  I know you won't be disappointed.  I've been on here more lately although not commenting much.   

Your killing me John, do I want a 400whp turbo on the forester.....hell yeah I do.   But do I need a 400whp turbo on it 🫣, the wife would kill me, and then she would come looking for you, lol.

• Haha 2

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

the wife would kill me, and then she would come looking for you, lol.

I would sweet talk her right into water/meth injection for you so she could go 500 awhp, and THEN what do you do besides burn tires off it?  Why, you go fast of course...LOL..

• Like 1

Hey John, can you explain to me to me why the exhaust turbine exducer side on your red 20g is smaller than the exducer side on the black 20g?  Assuming  that your red one is is the “bigger” of the two, wouldn’t both exducer sides and sizes go up on the red one?

Edited by shralp

I really wish I could buy one of these. I need new bigger cams first though. Can't justify buying both cams and a turbo for my build (that still isn't done).

Also curious about exhaust turbine size.

Thanks for the questions. The red is Td05 platform and the black is Td06. I'll see if I can find my spec sheet on them. They're boxed and ready to ship, so I may have to open them to measure. 

Stay tuned. 

Thanks much. 

• 1 month later...