LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

That's over what he paid for the new OEM bumpers. But, I do understand where you're coming from on that. I'd love to do the JDM bumpers front and rear, but it's cost prohibitive... Mechanical and paint first for me, then expensive cosmetic.

That's over what he paid for the new OEM bumpers. But, I do understand where you're coming from on that. I'd love to do the JDM bumpers front and rear, but it's cost prohibitive... Mechanical and paint first for me, then expensive cosmetic.

You also get the JDM HID headlights which is a nice bonus too.

Finally got it lowered thanks to awfulwaffle. One of the lowers on the coil overs I had was frozen stuck and I didn't want to be an inch of the ground. So used konis are now on the car and it looks and feels good.

c576ccb34df86d57bf1c4d0d3602bc56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today i received a used muffler from japanese Legacy Tuned By STI (PN ST4430021001). Unfortunately to install them I wait for the end of Covid lockdown in my city. :(

276d5e22-73f9-4690-81d6-ab9ebf0d39df.jpg

a08c8b13-50e9-4f82-b4a7-1b09bccffeac.jpg

Do they sound any different from stock mufflers? Any flow difference that we know?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Do they sound any different from stock mufflers? Any flow difference that we know?

I only heard videos of this muffler.

In reviews, some people comment that their performance is similar to the stock silencer of the Impreza STI 16'. Deep sound at low rpm (without much db) and very low drone sound at high rpm. This is very important to me (Legacy is my daily car).

you can watch this video:

This muffler is very expensive. not a good deal!! (~2000 USD https://www.ebay.com/itm/192308222553). I was lucky enough to buy used for 100 USD!

Edited by Ajerezcl

We gonna fix the saggy butt. That thing would be positively tucked if it had the Eibachs front and back.

Idk if it's the body spacers or if you just have your coil overs dropped all the way, but I'm still like two inches higher than yours. Can't test it until I get all the tools out the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only heard videos of this muffler.

In reviews, some people comment that their performance is similar to the stock silencer of the Impreza STI 16'. Deep sound at low rpm (without much db) and very low drone sound at high rpm. This is very important to me (Legacy is my daily car).

you can watch this video:

This muffler is very expensive. not a good deal!! (~2000 USD https://www.ebay.com/itm/192308222553). I was lucky enough to buy used for 100 USD!

Thanks for the link. Interesting info in notes there, compatible cars listed include up to 3.0R but in Remarks section it says:

* Since there is no clearance with the tail pipe, this product can not be installed together with Subaru genuine rear bumper skirt and exhaust finisher. * Vibrations and noise are transmitted more easily to the interior of the car due to the hard bushings. * For B4 turbo (2.0GT, 2.0GT Spec.B, 2.0GT SI CRUISE, 2.0GT EyeSight) * The explanation of this product is for Japanese specification.

I just bought a used JDM SpecB rear bumper with skirt so good to know these cans are not compatible. Also interesting that it lists only 2.0 models.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Today i received a used muffler from japanese Legacy Tuned By STI (PN ST4430021001). Unfortunately to install them I wait for the end of Covid lockdown in my city. :(

276d5e22-73f9-4690-81d6-ab9ebf0d39df.jpg

a08c8b13-50e9-4f82-b4a7-1b09bccffeac.jpg

Nice! I have a pair of these on my 3.0R Outback with a JDM bumper. I love the look. Sounds a little deeper, especially for a second when you let off the throttle.

I took them to a welder and extended the tips 2 inches because they didn’t look great with the Outback bumper.

Thanks for the link. Interesting info in notes there, compatible cars listed include up to 3.0R but in Remarks section it says:

I just bought a used JDM SpecB rear bumper with skirt so good to know these cans are not compatible. Also interesting that it lists only 2.0 models.

what is your JDM bumper?.

The unsupported optional skirt is as follows:

Screenshot-1.png

Nice! I have a pair of these on my 3.0R Outback with a JDM bumper. I love the look. Sounds a little deeper, especially for a second when you let off the throttle.

I took them to a welder and extended the tips 2 inches because they didn’t look great with the Outback bumper.

Perfect!!! my car is an LGT 3.0R :),

can you share a video with sound? all videos on youtube are recorded in LGT 2.5GT