LegacyGT.com

How do we set up a group buy? Digital boost gauge

yamie700

Guest *Jedimaster*

Me too- to keep Paul form getting 80 emails, should we designate someone to ask?

So it looks like most people are paid. I paid the extra to have it shipped to me as I know a few others did. If anyone else wants to save on shipping and have it go to me, that's fine- we can either meet up or I'll send the gauges out myself. My zip is 10940 in case anyone wants to calculate the time it would take to meet and get the goods.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too- to keep Paul form getting 80 emails, should we designate someone to ask?

NOT IT!! [finger on nose] lol serioulsy, you dont want me in charge of that. I got way to much shit going on in the next few weeks to keep up with it. I'm in though if we can convince him to do it.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Thanks Jedi. Sorry to be lame & not help out here but if you leave it up to me it'll never get done. Just being honest
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest *Jedimaster*

Working the details out with Paul right now. Let me just say you won't be disappointed.

OK, I wanted to bump this to make sure that everyone gets their money in.

Looks like as of now there are 10 or 11 people who haven't paid. Some of them have given their info, so I'll assume that the rest have payment pending.

The idea was to get the money out so the orders could be sent before vei, et al go on vacation. I guess if you wait to pay, you;ll wait a little longer to get your gauge.

Once again, my zip is 10940 for those who might want to have their gauge shipped to me for pickup in order to save a couple bucks.

Thanks for workin on this with Paul. I've been looking at that pod for a few days now.

I am a paypal newb i just opened a account and i not sure where to go from here, i also want in on the POD group buy is that going to be a seperate deal? so i am willing to paypal the money for my order and pay a lil extra shipped to my house, and the link for the vei GB is down some one help me:icon_tong

the pod group buy, if there is one, will be a separate deal. that part is from avo

Deadline: We need to get this moving fast since we need to run around town and find vacuum tubing, tee-fittings, etc. But we're still waiting on a few people. Please have everything in by 3:00 PM on Monday.

Cheers,

-Neil.

Deadline: We need to get this moving fast since we need to run around town and find vacuum tubing, tee-fittings, etc. But we're still waiting on a few people. Please have everything in by 3:00 PM on Monday.

Cheers,

-Neil.

Yes.. I got the memo ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Wukindada, Elbarto74, OffthelineGT05, Ikonomore, laz, BLACKonBLACKLimited, and Chappy, you've got a little less than 7 hours.

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/lol/sign_theempire.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

what up with the avo pod group buy? any word on that?

Sorry guys, for being late responding to this, and for having to back out. I was all set to get on this group buy, but unfortunately some unforseen events over the weekend have changed my plans. I apologize, and hopefully I will be able to get these gauges in the near future, even if not at the same price.

X

---

There's good news and the bad news...

First, we were not able to get everything for the install kits locally today. So I put in an overnight order for the rest of the stuff. Will be here by tomorrow afternoon, so I expect to get everything shipped out tomorrow still. This also means there's more time for the remaining missing 5 people -- I'll box these up just in case you still show up, but I would appreciate if you'd let me know either way.

Cheers,

-Neil.

Howdy again,

Last update -- everything was shipped last night (it's Wednesday morning now) and you should all have received emails with tracking numbers. With the holidays here already, expect to receive them by early to mid next week. I will be out on my road trip to Florida in a few hours, but if you need anything, we'll be available by phone.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Instructions available at: http://www.veisystems.com/technical.html

- If you are getting the BSPT-NPT adapter from us, please thread it *carefully* into the appropriate spot on the engine to make sure that it really is BSPT. BSPT looks almost identical to NPT, but there is very minor, yet very critical difference in the threads.

PS: We'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, etc.

Cheers,

-Neil.

Archived