LegacyGT.com

How do we set up a group buy? Digital boost gauge

yamie700

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my answer didn't I ;)

you got what you wanted by whining like a bitch :lol: that's a woman's way to do things :lol: (I'm totally just busting your balls) Whatever, just extend the same courtesy to someone else. You're usually a nice guy so I figured why not help a brother out

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• 1 month later...
just wanted to check to see how those of you that have this gauge like it. I have considered putting it in my WRX, but wanted to see if those of you that have it would go back and buy a different one now if you had to do it over again...

i love it and for the price in the GB, cant go wrong

+1 even at full price I love it. I like things that are simple & this is an easy gauge to read.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Neil is very responsive and a great guy to deal with. I purchased after the GB and it is a slightly different design that the GB model. He changed the housing and the guts so it is about half the thickness. That may also account for the slightly higher price. It seems very well made.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
To continue the revival, I just installed the VEI boost and dual-function oil temp/oil press. gauges this past weekend. I used an oil filter sandwich adapter. At idle, I'm getting normal values for oil temp/press (around 190 F & 40 psi). However, under acceleration, the oil press. drops to 0, and oil temp reads "LO". Has anyone else experienced this? Is this due to the oil circulating through the oil filter/adapter too rapidly to produce accurate readings, or is something else going on? Any suggestions would be appreciated....

To continue the revival,...

continue the revival from the last revival 2.5 years ago? :lol::lol::lol:

I forgot I was subscribed to this thread. Sorry pal I got no help for you :redface:

:lol::lol::lol:

My boost gauge broke from these guys. They offered to replace it but I just didn't care enough to send it in.

Archived