LegacyGT.com

How do we set up a group buy? Digital boost gauge

yamie700

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll come meet you no problem. Just let me know when & where. Middletown aint that far a ride from rockland.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

1. Jedimaster (boost gauge)

2. Coxx (Boost gauge & installation stuff)

3. Yamie700 (boost gauge, oil pressure guage/sender, & installation stuff for both)

4. Wukindada (boost gauge, oil pressure guage/sender, & installation stuff for both)

5. JDanhires, Boost gauge

6.LegacyGT 05 (Howard) Boost Gauge

7. mbacis (boost gauge, installation goodies depending on price.)

8. WRX_LGT (boost guage and whatever is needed to be installed)

9. enthusiast (Boost gauge & installation stuff)

10. (Elbarto74) Boost guage (in black if possible) and an install kit please

11. OffthelineGT05 (Boost gauge & installation stuff)

12. Ikonomore (Boost gauge & installation stuff)

13.Raydhain (boost gauge & installation stuff)

14.gfxdave888 (Boost gauge + installation stuff)

15.brock_b (boost guage + installation stuff)

16.laz (boost gauge and Inst. stuff + oil pressure gauge (pending installation stuff))

17. praedet (Boost gauge & installation stuff)

Jedi, I am cool with sending you money for shipping...

Ted

:spin:

So it looks like we have a few details to hammer out. I wasn't sure on shipping these- vei says he usually ships them to one person and then that person ships them to each members of the gb- I guess that would be me. Would anyone have a problem with me getting the package and then paypaling the shipping cost to me form my own house? If so, that's cool and I'd like see if we can work out seperate shipping for everyone.

Group buy logistics:

===============

Usually we've done group buys for clubs that are situated in a specific location, like say the Lower Manhattan Yugo club :icon_bigg , so it gets shipped to one person. In this case, since everyone is located in different places, let's do this -- We'll ship as many packages as necessary, but if you can helpus out by narrowing it down to smaller sections, that would nice. If a few of you are close together, a single package for that area would be nice. If one person is in an area by him/herself, then no prob -- we'll send a package there too. I'll spare you from paying additional shipping costs by having to re-ship to others.

(Changed): Please see www.veisystems.com/LGT_Group_Buy.html .

Cheers,

-Neil.

Remote Oil Pressure kit:

==================

Here's a pic (photograph of a whiteboard) that shows the typical remote oil-pressure sender installation kit:

http://veisystems.com/stuff/Oil_Pressure_Extension.jpg

On the left, I've put in the BSP-to-NPT adapter that we're assuming is correct for this application. The Tee is optional, and only necessary if you're using a location that's occupied by another pressure switch etc. The hose we have is 18" but other lengths are available. A clamp to mount the sender will be included. With everything shown above except the Tee, it's $25. The Tee is $6 if you need it.

BUT... if you have access to get the Subaru part # that yamie600 mentioned, then I recommend you get that. You'll know for sure that it works, assuming the info passed is correct. I also recommend you mount the sender directly on it, rather than remote mounting.

Cheers,

-Neil.

Here is the vac-boost installation kit:

http://veisystems.com/stuff/Vac-Boost_Connection_Kit.jpg

The hose will be ~8ft, which should be more than enough. If anyone thinks they need more for some reason, let me know. Wires and wiring connectors will also be supplied. Wire-ties for the vacuum fittings will also be included. $7. Still not sure if 1/8" tee fitting is correct for this application, so I'm considering including both a 1/8" tee and 5/32" reducing tee just in case.

Cheers,

-Neil.

3. Yamie700 (boost gauge, oil pressure guage/sender, & installation stuff for both)

4. Wukindada (boost gauge, oil pressure guage/sender, & installation stuff for both)

16.laz (boost gauge and Inst. stuff + oil pressure gauge (pending installation stuff))

18. TRS (boost guage + installation stuff)

psi.jpg.0c628f1554c9fe03d6918452d5e536d4.jpg

Guest *Jedimaster*

Gentlemen- check your PM's- vei has been good enough to work out some logistics and there's info in your PM's you need to look at soon to get this moving.

Jim

how are we handling the shipping? those of us that are relatively close to jedi's house, are we gonna get them shipped to him & go pick em up? Jedi, would you rather we just get them delivered right to our own houses? Seems like they're willing to ship individually. Whatever's easier.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

PLEASE READ:

Some answers to questions we've received:

• Do not add any extra shipping for the install kits.
  • If you can coordinate with someone else in your area to consolidate shipping, that would be great. If you cannot, no problem.
  • No, your names, addresses, other personal info will not be posted on the status page (see below). This is why we're using the LGT handle.
  • Don't worry about the 5-pc. minimum for the oil-pressure or fuel-pressure gauges.
  • Yes, we take credit-cards directly, but please call and do not send it in an email.
  • If paying by Paypal, you do NOT need to include the paypal fees.

My questions:

• I'm still not sure what size tee-fitting to send.
  • Did anyone ever get any more info on the voltage levels for the lights?

To help ourselves simplify things a bit, we will probably not respond to all info/pymt emails received. Instead, status updates will be at the bottom of this page: http://www.veisystems.com/LGT_Group_Buy.html

We'll use this to track the status internally, and you can see it as well. Please verify that your information is correct on that status table. If you do not see your info or payment being received within say, 1 day, then there may be a problem (un-received email or other), so please email again or call.

Please check the comments on that status table every day, as it may require your attention.

Cheers,

-Neil.

Its friday i hope i can still jump in on this

18. TRS (boost guage + installation stuff)

19. rubbercow (boost, oil, install kit - already paid)

20. BLACKonBLACK Limited (Boost guage+ installation stuff)

payment sent. better not take the $ & run now neil. lol, j/k

WOW Jedi, you read my mind. I was actually looking at the same thing. Since these gauges are 52mm I dont see why it wouldn't. I mean, I dont know for sure but it would make sense right? That's the best single gauge pod I've seen yet. Anyone wanna give us a definite "yes" on this one?

Anyone know if this will work with the new gauge?

http://www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop/product_info.php?products_id=290

Well fuck me in the goat ass, i was thinking the same thing and looked up this thread..

:icon_bigg

Hmm wonder if we can get a break... ... can you say.. group buy part DUEX? :icon_neut

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Well fuck me in the goat ass, i was thinking the same thing and looked up this thread..

:icon_bigg

Hmm wonder if we can get a break... ... can you say.. group buy part DUEX? :icon_neut

The price was already cut and I wanted to get one before they realized there was a jump in demand and bumped the price back up.

:icon_ques part DUEX :icon_ques

I'd be in for part deux on those pods but doubtful we'd get any discount from avo

Archived