LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Just got back from a long trip from Vegas!!!car handles nice on the mountain..

Three exclamation points means you either don’t gamble or didn’t lose any money. :p

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Nope don’t gamble much,just went there to visit families,and was too hot got to walk around the strip.

Good!

Sounds like a great place to have family...in the winter. I’ve never been. Do you guys get to the strip often or is it too touristy for you guys?

Too hot? I thought it was a DRY heat :cool:

We have Family near Orlando and summer visits are off the table. Even when I was a young man on leave in Port Everglades, I could not stand th August/September heat and humidity!

'15 FB25

Good!

Sounds like a great place to have family...in the winter. I’ve never been. Do you guys get to the strip often or is it too touristy for you guys?

Too hot? I thought it was a DRY heat :cool:

We have Family near Orlando and summer visits are off the table. Even when I was a young man on leave in Port Everglades, I could not stand th August/September heat and humidity!

It was 108* I’m not walking around in that heat:)but ya a lot of tourists walking around and also a couple of events going on iheart radio festival and life is beautiful event.

Edited by PATS4LIFE

I take a shot later tonight.. I wish I had my Purple/ Blue License plate lights but Military Base Police are Old School Duds and gave me a ticket.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Subbase ‘round here is pretty liberal. I see someone pulled over every time I visit NS Newport! Mostly old white folks, for speeding, though. Woh be unto those who do 30 in a 25 or 35 in a 30!

'15 FB25

Was that the first time you had changed it? How did the fluid look? Was there a lot of shavings on the drain plug?

Keep in mind that fluid change in diffs is a normal part of Subaru 24 month service, so yours would have been changed at the dealer.