LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

My dad just picked up a 50th anniversary FXT this past weekend so I'm in the process of purchasing his WRX. Legacy is listed for sale so I'm parting out my mods and whatnot in the forum classifieds. Selling my retrofitted headlights, Rallyarmors, EcoHitch, and more.

Are you selling the custom wire harness you made? I’m interested in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you selling the custom wire harness you made?
Please take this discussion to the appropriate Gen 6 Marketplace listing. Thanks. Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Just opened the package:)

At first I was worried about the quality of it,but I gotta say it’s very well made,it comes with the hardware and 2 STi stickers and a STi alloy badge.

Install will be tom morning..

Wow nice! Didn’t know it came with the sti emblem. From the pics it looks very well made!

Thanks for the link, But I am looking to repair my SRVD blind spot detection sensors... I should be removing my Rear Bumper cover, not the front one. Thanks for the input though.

And how do you plan on repairing it? It is a sealed unit...mine had to be replaced under warranty.

Just opened the package:)

At first I was worried about the quality of it,but I gotta say it’s very well made,it comes with the hardware and 2 STi stickers and a STi alloy badge.

Install will be tom morning..

Which Lip is this.. JDM STI Lip or Replica?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I seriously dont have any idea on this, my first guess was, this happend while driving at normal speed around 15 mph. Not sure what could have gone wrong. Jsut for inspection delear was asking for 300 which seems to be too much for a car that's jsut out of warranty.

And how do you plan on repairing it? It is a sealed unit...mine had to be replaced under warranty.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The original link said there were 6 available but now it's not even showing any. Did you buy all 6 to flip? Hahah

I just check it’s still shows 6 available.thats weird,I’ll email the seller and see what’s up,he responds pretty fast.

The original link said there were 6 available but now it's not even showing any. Did you buy all 6 to flip? Hahah

Here is his respond when I ask what happened to his listing..

For some reasons, we have to close our USA warehouse for a while. That is why we stop selling this products.

We have a friend (Taiwanese guy) who is in charge in domestic shipping for the USA market. But, sometime he need to leave country for personal business. Then, we have to ship item from Taiwan to the USA! The shipping charge for the lip is about USD 160! In order to solve this issue, we have to close the USA warehouse for a while!

Since we still have stock there (in LA), I can still ship to your friend!

Please check the link;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132652209235

Your friend can place order here, but this listing will be end soon. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Kakumei Motorsports

He only have 3 left.

Here is the link seller gave me,but it’s a little more pricey,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132652209235

Haha that's the same response they just emailed me. At $175 im not a buyer. Had they responded back to me last week when I asked if they had any pics of the actual item I would have bought it at $140. It's weird the new listing says free shipping but then says $25 shipping.

Oh well. I replied back to see if he will honor the original price if not oh well I'm sure somebody else will start knocking it off soon.

Edited by fullah

Haha that's the same response they just emailed me. At $175 im not a buyer. Had they responded back to me last week when I asked if they had any pics of the actual item I would have bought it at $140. It's weird the new listing says free shipping but then says $25 shipping.

Oh well. I replied back to see if he will honor the original price if not oh well I'm sure somebody else will start knocking it off soon.

Ya good thing I got it for $139 shipped,I wouldn’t have took a chance if it was $175 but then again there’s that eBay protection.

Well hopefully he honors the price for you!!GL

They have it at $149 with free shipping now.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/132652209235?rmvSB=true#shpCntId

They have it at $149 with free shipping now.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/132652209235?rmvSB=true#shpCntId

He just messaged me saying he edited the price to include the shipping. I just bought one at $149 shipped. Two more left before they stop shipping from the US. The seller says they have about 30 total in their LA house but will not be shipping any more than these last 3 due to staffing issues. There is no known time frame to start shipping from LA again. Everything else will ship from Taiwan and be much more expensive due to shipping costs. Somebody grab the last 2!!

Update: I sent him a screenshot of the lip at $139 on the previous listing and he credited my back the $10. Liking the customer service so far!

Edited by fullah

I'm thinking of putting a splitter under mine for this same reason. I'll see once I actually get it and take some measurements.

I need to put my splitters back on just need to figure out how to mount it,when I just had the splitter it wasn’t scraping..