LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

I installed Whiteline Front Roll centre/bump steer - correction kit (KCA313). Pretty much i replaced the outer tie rod,and lower ball joint. I confirm it fits on 2015 2.5. It took me about 3 hours to do. I took it for a spin after an alignment and I can feel the difference. Over bumps, small potholes, and little dips, my steering wheel does not veer off center as it did prior. At taking turns, it has a little less sway, or I feel I have a little more contact with the road than before. All in all, im happy with this install. I'm sure down the road I would have to change the outer tie rod anyway. Plus, the kit was a gift from a friend.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Gave the legacy a full spring detail few weeks back. Rained the other day and look at the beads [emoji98]

a6666334734b7982bc7aa0c7cedd811c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fan-freaking-tastic! :dm:

I didn’t even like the blue color until I saw this. Seriously! The red accents and exterior updates do make it pop, though, compared to your typical Subie on the road.

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Keep in mind that the bottom red piece is literally just a strip of rubber under the lip that has it's own STI part number (ST96020ST010) and costs $125 USD. I'm sure you could duplicate the look for way cheaper.

Will the cherry one sold in the US fit the legacy sti spoiler lip?

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/52000

Edit, i found the part being sold by SMY the under spoiler cherry lip

https://smyperformance.com/jdm-sti-front-skirt-lip-protection-kit-cherry-red.html

Edited by IcEWoLF

Installed Rear Deck and Trunk LED's from XK Glow.. Will Finish Engine and Undercarriage this weekend.. You guy might ask why undercarriage it's not my thing either but got to follow my Sponsorship guidelines..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Test fitted Stanza Grill from HKC-Speed. Nice and snug fitment. Currently running without emblem at the moment, but i MIGHT put it back. I am custom fabbing the same style grill pattern for the bottom grill so I will post pics soon once i finish the front. Will be adding also a mesh screen between the main grill and radiator to protect the radiator from debris and what not. Its hardly noticeable. Edited by DarkCloud23
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Just some good ole meguiars paste wax

Meguiars has been my go to wax for quite a while but I have moved from the paste wax. Have been using NXT for a bit. Need to get a coat on the 3.6R now that weather is better.

You guys should jump ship and try some Chemical Guys Products.. I've been using them since I bought my 3.6r and I've been pretty impressed.. I've tried their Lava Wax and now I'm using Pete's 53..

Yup I also use a few Chemical Guys product myself. A little pricey compared to OTC brands but definitely good quality stuff. I’m sticking to OTC products that has worked for me such as Meguiars

+1 for Chemical Guys, whole pricey their stuff is solid.

I too use their products. I love 'em. Just recently, the wife got me a Chemical Guys Kit with a variety of products for one of my b-day gifts. Before though, I was using either Meguiars or Mothers. Cant go wrong with any of 'em.

I too use their products. I love 'em. Just recently, the wife got me a Chemical Guys Kit with a variety of products for one of my b-day gifts. Before though, I was using either Meguiars or Mothers. Cant go wrong with any of 'em.

Yup I also use a few Chemical Guys product myself. A little pricey compared to OTC brands but definitely good quality stuff. I’m sticking to OTC products that has worked for me such as Meguiars

+1 for Chemical Guys, whole pricey their stuff is solid.

One of the most accurate descriptions I've ever heard of Chemical Guys was that they aren't a detailing supply company, they're a marketing company that sells detailing supplies. And it's entirely accurate. They have 22 freaking different types of car wash soap if you count each scent as it's own type (which Chemical Guys seems to do themselves on their comparison chart). If multiple scents only count as one, it's still something like 15-16 different soaps. Meanwhile, Meguiar's has 4. Adam's has 4. Griot's has 3. CarPro has 3. Nanolex has 2 (3 if you count the prewash concentrate). But Chemical Guys needs TWENTY TWO.

Sure, there stuff may work. But imo, they do a lot of stuff alright but do nothing great/the best. I know it's largely subjective, but they're all hype and marketing to me. There's definitely better options out there for the price and also alternatives that offer better value.

One of the most accurate descriptions I've ever heard of Chemical Guys was that they aren't a detailing supply company, they're a marketing company that sells detailing supplies. And it's entirely accurate. They have 22 freaking different types of car wash soap if you count each scent as it's own type (which Chemical Guys seems to do themselves on their comparison chart). If multiple scents only count as one, it's still something like 15-16 different soaps. Meanwhile, Meguiar's has 4. Adam's has 4. Griot's has 3. CarPro has 3. Nanolex has 2 (3 if you count the prewash concentrate). But Chemical Guys needs TWENTY TWO.

Sure, there stuff may work. But imo, they do a lot of stuff alright but do nothing great/the best. I know it's largely subjective, but they're all hype and marketing to me. There's definitely better options out there for the price and also alternatives that offer better value.

I might agree on the Soap Choice yes a little overkill.. But for their Polishes, Sealer and Wax their on point.. Plus I get miltary discount thats alw always a good benefit.. Aksi l like their Tire Gel.. Doesn't make it too shiny but also dries to the touch on about 5 minutes after applied and doesn't spin off..

I might agree on the Soap Choice yes a little overkill.. But for their Polishes, Sealer and Wax their on point.. Plus I get miltary discount thats alw always a good benefit.. Aksi l like their Tire Gel.. Doesn't make it too shiny but also dries to the touch on about 5 minutes after applied and doesn't spin off..

Military discount always a good thing. I remember the days shopping at 32nd NEX and MCRD.

You should think about changing your Muteki Open end Lugs to Closed End.. The only reason I say that is when you wash your car or it rains water will get in there and end up rusting the Lugs and might be a bitch to get them off later... Muteki makes Closed Lugs also if you want to spend the money Kicks makes steel lugs with a Spin on Cap that looks like a open end but the lugs are sealed.. Bit pricey at 200.00 though..

I check the kics wheels lugs,and was told they dont have one that supports extended wheel studs:/

So i just ordered these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076NG87HV/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1527342591&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=16mm+rubber+cap&dpPl=1&dpID=41Yw3Hzci3L&ref=plSrch

They actullay work pretty good,i can either put them on when washing car and remove after,but i left them on for 2weeks now and never had issues with them flying off even at 80-90mph when i tested on the frwy.

Nope, there is 0 orange peel. It might look like it from

The picture due to the sun going down. I found that 3M films have an orange peel.

Avery Dennison makes awesome vinyl wrap products.

Ive had the opportunity to try 3m and avery dennison. Although both have good adhesion, i think i like avery just a little more bc its easy to remove if i want to reposition and its easy to work out the small wrinkles. Or...maybe im just a noob with vinyl applications.

Finished up the grills finally . what do,you guys and gals think?743fdcf67a843ef88c0414bf8a098862.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk