LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Super jealous, you gonna get yours a month before me lol.

And the cost is 1/8!

Plus they ship from California, so you should get it fairly quick.

Lol,I’m excited and worried,hope it’s a good quality.finger 🤞

Look all the cool stuff Subaru of Japan gives!

File under: The JDM grass is always greener, etc.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

The lip price is double because amurica and shipping from Japan is expensive.

RIP my burning wallet.

I priced my Gloss Black from Japanparts.com and its only 650.00 shipped from Japan.. SMY Must be tagging you for something extra..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I priced my Gloss Black from Japanparts.com and its only 650.00 shipped from Japan.. SMY Must be tagging you for something extra..

Didn’t order the lip from SMY, only the under cherry.

Shipped the black part is about $680 shipped. Including the red cherry under lip everything together comes to $800.

I didn’t know they had the gloss black.

Didn’t order the lip from SMY, only the under cherry.

Shipped the black part is about $680 shipped. Including the red cherry under lip everything together comes to $800.

I didn’t know they had the gloss black.

Yeah Gloss Black for 15-17 I'm not sure about the 2018..

I decided to just get the matte one since it’s the newer model they released this year and it had the picture of the 2018 model, so I didn’t wanna risk it, but I’m sure it would have fit fine either way.

I kinda wish I would have went with a black under lip instead of the cherry, but I think it might look cool.

Either way it’s gonna be there to protect the spoiler.

I decided to just get the matte one since it’s the newer model they released this year and it had the picture of the 2018 model, so I didn’t wanna risk it, but I’m sure it would have fit fine either way.

I kinda wish I would have went with a black under lip instead of the cherry, but I think it might look cool.

Either way it’s gonna be there to protect the spoiler.

So you have a 15-17? Or 2018.. Because I think the Cherry Underlip only fits the 18 Model Spoiler

So you have a 15-17? Or 2018.. Because I think the Cherry Underlip only fits the 18 Model Spoiler

It’s just a pink rubber that goes under the spoiler is all. Should fit 15-18 since it’s the same size.

My SRVD is disabled now, Over 39k. Suddenly stopped working while driving. Called SOA and they said they will assist with the situation but not guaranteed. Went to the dealer they are not moving forward without paying 300$ in inspection fee informed the SOA they said the car is out of warranty and they cant do anything. I am wondering if some sensors are dirty or something. Is there anywhere I could find a guide to removing the bumper to access the sensors?

My SRVD is disabled now, Over 39k. Suddenly stopped working while driving. Called SOA and they said they will assist with the situation but not guaranteed. Went to the dealer they are not moving forward without paying 300$ in inspection fee informed the SOA they said the car is out of warranty and they cant do anything. I am wondering if some sensors are dirty or something. Is there anywhere I could find a guide to removing the bumper to access the sensors?

Just search youtube for bumper removal and there are a bunch of videos out there.

Super jealous, you gonna get yours a month before me lol.

And the cost is 1/8!

Plus they ship from California, so you should get it fairly quick.

The lip is out for delivery today,,,excited to see it,,hopefully no damage during transit🤞

Tints have been changed from 35% to 15% all around, makes the car pop more and it looks great!

gT0tFng.jpg

Damn car looks shiny!!!tint looks nice too,,i have 5%rears and 35%front i thin im gonna change mine to 15% in front after seing yours..

Tried that and nothing reyally on 15 - 18 legacy's. Any input is much appricated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

Just opened the package:)

At first I was worried about the quality of it,but I gotta say it’s very well made,it comes with the hardware and 2 STi stickers and a STi alloy badge.

Install will be tom morning..

IMG_4666.thumb.JPG.a71ac8a048a82f3f718031c972ca19cc.JPG

IMG_4663.thumb.JPG.8fa57e630b4b539169fe15591bac3628.JPG

IMG_4664.thumb.JPG.3179e219c2dfe166f1f1bb41077bd412.JPG

IMG_4665.thumb.JPG.d73884d7defe9e5db94785d7c8ccd516.JPG

IMG_4667.thumb.JPG.160a76a33ca5ebb293d1882b38f72c03.JPG

Edited by PATS4LIFE

Maheshbabukolla, If you’re doing it by yourself, pop one side at a time and unclip the foglights before taking it off. If you pull both sides before unclipping the bumper will fall off.

My dad just picked up a 50th anniversary FXT this past weekend so I'm in the process of purchasing his WRX. Legacy is listed for sale so I'm parting out my mods and whatnot in the forum classifieds. Selling my retrofitted headlights, Rallyarmors, EcoHitch, and more.

Just opened the package:)

At first I was worried about the quality of it,but I gotta say it’s very well made,it comes with the hardware and 2 STi stickers and a STi alloy badge.

Install will be tom morning..

You are awesome! Thanks for taking the risk and ordering lol. Please post an update when you install with any fitment issues. If everything is good I'll be ordering one too.