LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Here is a pic at night under the light, the black shows more, so hopefully this helps for people considering going with black vinyl gloss for their roofs on dark cars (ps it’s been dusty)

vzS2Thq.jpg

OCFOWqo.jpg

Xxhne6x.jpg

I had some yellow ppf film laying around so i applied some on my housing for the highs and turns. I might drive around with it and see if it grows on me. I kinda dont mind it, but i might take it off. What do you guys think? I also threw on some gloss black/carbon fiber badge overlay from emblemoverlays.com.
Just buy some PIAA Yellow HB3 High Beams.. Thats what I have..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks really nice, but does it look as orange-peely in person as it does in the closeups?

Nope, there is 0 orange peel. It might look like it from

The picture due to the sun going down. I found that 3M films have an orange peel.

Avery Dennison makes awesome vinyl wrap products.

Nope, there is 0 orange peel. It might look like it from

The picture due to the sun going down. I found that 3M films have an orange peel.

Avery Dennison makes awesome vinyl wrap products.

Looks terrible in the brighter light. Look at all of those yellow specs! :p

JK

Can’t believe how good that looks. Much better in these pics!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

I’d love to see a good pic of that. Not a fan of overlays.

Durability?

'15 FB25

Lol, yeah i got those installed too. I like em. Ive always used yellow bulbs in my previous vehicles, mostly Piaa's over polarg and nokya.

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Ok :spin:

This is the interwebs, bud, where everyone has opinions and assholes, or whatever. :lol:

Seriously, though, I could have been a little more tactful.

That lip does not appear to to fit the trunk (style-wise), at all, to me; just me...maybe others love it (maybe everyone else, who knows). We come here to support each other by telling the truth about our reaction, not sugar coat it.

'15 FB25

Just finished installing 90mm Halos and clear projector lens.
Luuuuuucky! Lol good stuff. Did you have to separate the headlight housing? No right? Or was it just removal of that lens area? I didn't do any extensive research about the lens removal when I had my bumber off. That would have been the best time. *bangs head on desk*

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Luuuuuucky! Lol good stuff. Did you have to separate the headlight housing? No right? Or was it just removal of that lens area? I didn't do any extensive research about the lens removal when I had my bumber off. That would have been the best time. *bangs head on desk*

Yes headlight needs to be opened up,it’s my second time opening it up,so only took me almost 3hrs to do it.

Hope pics work now,,
Thanks for the pics. Great work. Any tips for a noob that hasn't opened up headlight housing before?

Thanks for the pics. Great work. Any tips for a noob that hasn't opened up headlight housing before?

You must be patient when doing this,either by oven or heat gun,if using oven make sure to remove all metal parts,just take your time.

You can search in YouTube there’s a lot on how to videos opening headlights.

Next time I’m going to try and open the taillights,but taillights usually needs to be cut open Not heated.

I’d love to see a good pic of that. Not a fan of overlays.

Durability?

Here you go.. I'm going take some more pics in the day time when just the DRL is on.. Its hard by yourself when car has to be in drive.51c2ff43d9035c6e364e935580adb913.jpg183df31c8317e59f17befdb5d9ed8141.jpg

Here you go.. I'm going take some more pics in the day time when just the DRL is on.. Its hard by yourself when car has to be in drive.51c2ff43d9035c6e364e935580adb913.jpg183df31c8317e59f17befdb5d9ed8141.jpg

Nice. I like that a lot more than the overlay!

'15 FB25

It’s demon lights I had it changing colors while I was taking pics and happen to take pic when it change to purple.

Sorry, demon lights? :confused:

Got a Shot today before Dark had to leave the car in neutral for the shot.3257cfa11a4d3ff1555d6b0ae0e63388.jpg

:dm:

'15 FB25