LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Always something negative to say,,SMH

THIS WILL BE MY LAST PIC I WILL EVER POST.ill be logging off for a very long while..

Tired of of it.

Unfortunately there are too many idiots out there, I’d suggest blocking and ignoring them.

Unfortunately there are too many idiots out there, I’d suggest blocking and ignoring them.
I think the initial comment was playful, but someone is a little sensitive. Probably because someone close IRL has said it looks tacky and now its being taken to heart. Oh well. IMO its the riciest looking 6 gen I've ever seen but again that is my opinion. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Always something negative to say,,SMH

THIS WILL BE MY LAST PIC I WILL EVER POST.ill be logging off for a very long while..

Tired of of it.

I was honest/serious about it looking good. I was also being facetious about the tramp stamp; the comment was meant to be light-hearted.

I’ve had a lot of bad days this past year, so I’ll assume today was shitty for you. Seriously, Im sorry if my comment was taken out of context. I’m known more for being blunt than being tactful!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

I think the initial comment was playful, but someone is a little sensitive. Probably because someone close IRL has said it looks tacky and now its being taken to heart. Oh well. IMO its the riciest looking 6 gen I've ever seen but again that is my opinion. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Disagree. I don’t like the tramp stamp, but the rest of the car looks pretty good. I didn’t mean to start passing around the hateraid for every other jerk like me to gulp down! :lol::rolleyes:

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Just finished wrapping rear bottom bumper with Avery gloss black vinyl and also spray painted the exhaust tips from chrome to high heat semi gloss black:)

I think I’m pretty happy with it:)

Definitely looks better with the gloss black and black tips. I love the license plate colors! I always put those plates on my cars in grand theft auto lmaoooo

Looks very clean! Did they coat your wheels too?

How many days did it take them?

I assume you were replying to me.

They didn't coat the wheels (as far as I know). It was done in one day; dropped off at 9am and picked up at 3pm.

Damn that looks sick! I love it! Is it a wrap or you got the parts?

My next project in the next few weeks is dump the 35% tint and go with 20% and also looking to have a friend install the Hellas SupetTone Horns tired of meep meep, it’s embarassing!

Finally getting my XKGlow Grill and Engine Lights installed. I've had the kit for s while but haven't had time to work on it.. Still gotta get the Rear Deck and Trunk hooked up but I'm having my guys at Autofashion install it so everything is hidden and clean.. This Kit is Full RGB Bluetooth Controlled with 2 Different Zones.. So you can control Footwells and Engine Grill eith different colors and strobe patterns.. http://www.xkglow.com45f24e20f0df384ceaf016f47271854e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just picked up my car from having the 5 year ceramic paint coating applied. Looks the same (or even better) than the day I picked it up at the dealership just over three years ago.

mGaOsBH.png

wSza5lo.png

What'd you go with? How much did it cost?

What'd you go with? How much did it cost?

I went with the Opti-Coat Pro. I had my car coated in 2015 when I bought it with a 3 year paint protection (non-ceramic) by the same company. They only charged me $299 for this.

I LOVE the tungsten color... if only I could have gotten it in black interior - I think that would have been THE classic combo of all. Settled for white and black. Sharp lookin car! Looks brand new.
Agreed. Black interior with the tungsten would have been awesome.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

I got my windshield replaced after a nasty piece of rock or concrete or something cracked it last Thursday. Dropped it off at the dealership on Friday, by the time the glass company showed up to repair it Monday, it had turned into a giant crack. So, huge shout-out to SOA for agreeing to cover the replacement cost. Also had a chat with the service manager expressing my frustration over the situation and the other issues I've had at the dealership before (drain plug wasn't fully tightened on the first oil change, issues with the washer nozzles after the first windshield replacement, needing multiple stereo replacements). I also went over the other issues with the vehicle I needed to have taken care of (driver's seat cover is ripped, the front console somehow got damaged), and they also agreed to replace my fog light that has a big chip in the lens. After all of the issues I've had with my 3.6R, I honestly don't think I'd spend money on a "nice" Subaru again. The vehicle is plenty nice, but the quality isn't on par with actual luxury vehicles and I've had more issues than I want to deal with in <2.5 years. I'll turn it in when the lease is up and look at something like a base model Legacy or Impreza for a cheap winter car.