LegacyGT.com

What did you buy for your 5th gen today? - V3

Bought the raceseng weighted hybrid shifter and Perrin shifter bushing . I also called Eibach asking about springs for 13 -14 legacy , but they said they never made springs for my car but I thought I’ve read that several people here have them installed , Am I mistaking ?

They only list them for the 10-12 GT. I ordered a set recently. Mentioned they're not making anymore after they sell out of stock. Their website shows no products for the 10-12 GT

They only list them for the 10-12 GT. I ordered a set recently. Mentioned they're not making anymore after they sell out of stock. Their website shows no products for the 10-12 GT

Thank you, so the 10-12 gt should fit the 14 as well?

Wait, does this mean that if I want to get the Eibach springs, I will need to get them soon?

Wait, does this mean that if I want to get the Eibach springs, I will need to get them soon?

Best bet is to call Eibach and see how many they have left. I ordered mine right after SEMA and acted like there weren't many left. They're supposed to be moving warehouses and dropping the low production items.

Worth asking if they can give you a deal, too. My set was $117 shipped. There was a close out sale on their site for that price, so I couldn't pass them up. Got free shipping but that almost made me miss the sale price. Luckily they took care of me.

Just ordered my Eibach springs :)) , $106.60, now I just need to buy the kyb struts and mounts . They also told me they didn’t have many left

Damn, that's a great price! I paid ~$250 for mine this summer.

For that price I would get both the Eibach's and the 13-14 stock springs.:cool:

Eibachs 1" drop

H&R 1.3" but stiffer than Eibachs

Swift (still available?) 1.3" but KYB struts only, no Koni. Also the softest option.

All depends what you want out of your spring/shock combo.

I couldn't pass it up at almsot a third the normal price, discountinued/limited stock and my best option for a drop with Konis on a daily driver.

Someone talked about lowering a car but the springs are stiffer so they compress/travel less. So even being 1" lower it won't have as much travel and make contact. While good in theory I can't promise you it will work.

Maybe someone else could chime in with more hands on experience (still building my suspension).

Edit

A little late on my post, haha

Edited by MarcoLGT

Just ordered my Eibach springs :)) , $106.60, now I just need to buy the kyb struts and mounts . They also told me they didn’t have many left

I was just thinking about this , I’m planning to run 18” anzo wheels with 245 tire during the summer, but in the winter I will be running the oem 16” steel wheels, should I be concern about being too low because of the snow ?

I was just thinking about this , I’m planning to run 18” anzo wheels with 245 tire during the summer, but in the winter I will be running the oem 16” steel wheels, should I be concern about being too low because of the snow ?

are you planning on running large sidewall tires on the 18's