Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wheels, grill and cleared headlights do look good though. Nice color too! Of course, I might be a little biased towards brilliant silver metallic :) Any mods under the hood? Ok and what the hell is that giant dome thing in that last pic? Observatory?

Wheels, grill and cleared headlights do look good though. Nice color too! Of course, I might be a little biased towards brilliant silver metallic :) Any mods under the hood? Ok and what the hell is that giant dome thing in that last pic? Observatory?

Yeah right now just simple mods

Cobb air intake

Mishimoto fans

Cobb Ecbs ( not installed yet, waiting to finish this 5 speed swap first)

Cobb Downpipe (selling to go to cattless)

Bola exhaust

And then I'll be installing a 5 speed like I said (I will actually be filming it too so that if anyone want to see what is done and an instructional video I will have that on YouTube, i'll post a link)

Then the plan is

Full forged internals

Garret turbo 3076R

Fmic

And possibly a vinyl wrap or just touch up the paint.

Then maybe once that is done a 6 speed swap (rip wallet)

But thank for the love one it [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And it's a private security place out in fishlake Utah, found it in the middle of nowhere and the employees let us do a shoot up there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

170k car is originally from Alaska, so who knows what it saw up there before. All I know is the trips through Oregon this winter sucked. They turn almost every road into straight gravel during the winter

The mud flap craze is just obnoxious to me. It started with Subarus, but now everybody's flappin'. If you have tires wide enough to need bigger flaps and you're actually driving through conditions or actually racing on a dirt track and need them - great! But I'm sick of seeing flaps on every f@cking car for no other reason than being trendy. Especially if you're on stock wheels. Shark had the biggest flaps you could buy on stock wheels and it looked stupid.

I have JDM OEM flaps on my wagon (not sure what's different about them) and I found vintage new-in-the-package OEM mud flaps for my Audi. They look clean and don't look like all the flap fappers out there.

I agree with you a 100%. My intentions for them are the inconsistency of roads I travel,meaning some back roads dirt for numerous time and the winter aspect for some added protection. Granted some oem equipment may be sufficient but fwiw I'd rather go overboard.

As for flaps on wagons though, I think it looks hideous.