LegacyGT.com

Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

I have a few choice bits for a 4th gen wagon left over, but i'm hanging on to them for now and I think Hops has dibs if I do decide to get rid of them. My current asinine plan is to buy another (3rd time is the charm right) 4th gen wagon at some point in the future.

JDM wagon taillights, spec b aluminum front control arms, koyo aluminum radiator, few other things.

I could suck start a snow blower.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy hell, it's been a few years since I've logged on!

I just recently bought back my '05 GRP wagon from my ex-wife, so now my two LGTs have been reunited.

I tried to register the wagon today but they wouldn't pass it cause of the downpipe. :rolleyes:

Anybody have an OEM downpipe I can borrow or buy?

I have a few choice bits for a 4th gen wagon left over, but i'm hanging on to them for now and I think Hops has dibs if I do decide to get rid of them. My current asinine plan is to buy another (3rd time is the charm right) 4th gen wagon at some point in the future.

JDM wagon taillights, spec b aluminum front control arms, koyo aluminum radiator, few other things.

No worries. Him and I have been chatting back and forth a bit for ideas. Few of those things I've already come across and installed. I'll post a picture...