Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll lose that smooth power band! I love my equal length headers.

While the power band is definitely smoother for some reason i just miss the rumble.. im debating making some quad tip straight pipes here at work to put on for the summer maybe just a louder growl is all i really need...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Randomly while I was down them I believe the streets were redwood? And 1600, but there was a modified white (would love to think spec.b) sitting in a person's driveway. Lowered, big exhaust, rally armours and tint. Wasn't fast enough to totally see if but my gf was like ohhhhh like at that subie!

Without her knowing all the differences yet I'm surprised she new it was a Subaru since it was debaged. So be on the lookout!

Someone post a picture of Mt. Timpanogos with their LGT. Or the Wasatch Mts in general. Having a serious case of Utahsickness. It's like being homesick but I don't live in Utah.
I could suck start a snow blower.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/4BCD6DAD-40A3-4D17-A19B-E39D064DE884.jpg

Here's a picture of some broken Legacys. My sedan had some fueling issues during the summer, so I've been slowly trying to figure that out. Never even registered it last year. I've got a new fuel filter/housing and a Deatschwerks fuel pump on the way. Wagon has a leaky Wilwood caliper, so I'm waiting on a new one of those. My Hawk HPS pads just showed up so I can at least put those on the other calipers.

Ha. I work near Timpanogos so I was about to take a picture of my Outback with Timp in the background, but she's covered with clouds.

You work down south? Um yeah I'm gonna need you to go ahead and be my e85 delivery service :lol: Sucks cuz I'm now working up in Ogden so I decided to switch back to my 91 map. Apparently that station in Clearfield stopped selling e85 a long time ago. It was too much driving for me to keep going down to Orem...but I may start doing it again anyway since I'm only driving the LGT once or twice a week. My 91 tune is pulling fuel quite a bit for some reason too so I need to get that figured out.

Yeah I'm working in Lehi now. I'm going to head down to the Orem E85 station sometime this weekend if you want to drop off your containers I'll fill em up.
That's good of you but it's OK, it's not really that big of a deal for me to drive down there and fill up. Still need to decide when I'm going to switch back. I've been looking into flex fuel quite a bit lately. That would be ideal. I hope you can get your fueling issue resolved with your new pump and housing.

Hey guys looking to sell this 10 in pioneer sub in a fiberglass spare tire enclosure. Was made for an outback but I think spare rim size is the same. Looking for 220-240ish range. Can provide subwoofer specs if interested but sounded good in my wagon. Prefer to sell to a forum member can deliver.

IMG_0903.JPG.1569ae31b2ff88fe3d91ffa8dacddd76.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG.fd77d0c707e555086163db5d09e08323.JPG