Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heading down to Provo Thurs for the BYU-GONZAGA game, any recommendations on good mexican good (besides the iguana place) or even better a really good place for wings?

Ever been the The Bayou? I think they have wings, haha. Sorry I only scope out Korean and Ramen places.

Heading down to Provo Thurs for the BYU-GONZAGA game, any recommendations on good mexican good (besides the iguana place) or even better a really good place for wings?

I don't know of anything in Provo, but Red Iguana is definitely the best, although it's an hour from Provo. Bayou downtown has awesome wings and a huge beer selection. My favorite wings are the smoked wings at Hog Wallow in Cottonwood Heights. Another favorite is Wing Nutz - they do baked wings and there are several locations across the valley.

Gracias. Btw if any of you venture into Nevada or Arizona a new chain is called The Navajo. Place is a bit more country tha. A Buffalo wild wings but the sauces are much much better. They recently opened one here in Boise and so far been pretty impressed.

Anyone have any recommended places for a compression/leakdown test?
I've taken mine to Solid Autoworks a couple of times. Paul even replaced my spark plugs free of charge while he was in there to do the test. Haven't been there for a while but I'd recommend them for just about anything.

Timing belt time!

Had that done at Despain last year as there were some cam seals leaking and I did not want to tackle that myself. Family, time and it's my daily so...

All the maintenance is up to date currently. I'll have Solid do the spark plugs while they're already out for the test but even those only have 15k on them.

I thought about having Despain do the compression/leakdown test but thought I would ask the experts before just always going to one place.