LegacyGT.com

Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

I'm going to try. Seeing if bossman will let me switch shifts. In the meantime this is what I picked up this past weekend in Denver and drove it back.

Met up with NCFREE to purchase a front and rear strut towers on the way back. His new RS is one sharp ride!6e46d6f710764cafb5face7b45509965.jpge900502bb2036cc5663f7bb2bf735ead.jpg3c4a8a502fcfe5e72252bc8c3df04744.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man... Still have the sedan, too? I love those cars. Too bad auto only on wagon. Any plans for a swap?

The sedan I sold some time back to a friend. It's somewhere in North Dakota now. Now real plans for this one. It's pretty damn mint, I have a replacement rear driver's side door to put on because of the small dent. Only thing I'm considering atm is an exhaust of some kind, maybe tint too.

For an auto I'm a bit shocked how smooth it is. The drive back from Denver was pretty pleasant and around town it's still peppy and responsive.

Although the snowflakes are my favorite part of it I've got my eyes on some Speedlines. They're not necessary now, so maybe next spring I'll find some cool things.

His peeps, sorry this was so delayed getting the details posted. Legacy meet details:

Sunday September 24 11:00 AM meet/cruise/eat. My Google maps link messed up the route. I'll have to create a new one today.

Meet in the Shopko parking lot on 5500 s and Redwood road. Just off the i-215. North of Shopko, west of the burger king.

Take off around 1145 AM. Head up east canyon, to hennefer, loop around and back down East canyon.

Cruise is about 2 hours and we will end at the The Union for food and drink.

Plan is to still meet at Shopko in the morning. Weather is saying things might clear up by Mid-day. But as Fro mentioned the temps are what have us concerned for summer performance tires. The destinations are ok, its the high passes that are iffy.

However regardless of the weather we will have a good time. Plan is to head to get some food and or drinks if the weather is foul. A local shop owner in West Jordan has offered to let us gather there. The Union in Midvale however is expecting us and would also be a good time.

See some of you tomorrow, time to go cut an endlink bolt. :spin:

• 2 weeks later...
Got a AWIC and turbo from the JDM 1stgen turbo legacys. Vf10 is a little bigger than the VF11 I have on it now, sounds like it wouldn't be. However be a good bump in power Stage2 Bros won't see me coming now. :lol:

So... I’m looking to change up my garage a bit. All three of my Subarus will be going up for sale soon. If anybody is interested in meticulously maintained, rare parts, and tastefully modded cars, let me know!

So... I’m looking to change up my garage a bit. All three of my Subarus will be going up for sale soon. If anybody is interested in meticulously maintained, rare parts, and tastefully modded cars, let me know!

Oh nice! changing it up is always a fun thing, and you've stuck with the 4th gen legacy quite a long time , hah. What are you thinking about getting?

and Aaaaa if I hadn't bought my MT wagon like 5 months ago , I would totally be interested in yours. I might be interested in some parts though, if you wanted to do some swapping :cool:

I might be up for some swapping on the wagon. The sedan is going to stay the whole package... that car is beyond going back to stock.

I’m looking to get 2 out of 3 of the following:

Outback XT

Audi Allroad 2.7T

Volvo V70R

The Volvo and the Audi being daily driver dream cars for years. Going to be hard to find, but worth the patience.

With all the rare parts and an extra set of Prodrives with less than a year old snow tires, I’m thinking $12k.

We may need to chat. Let me know when you're closer to deciding for sure. You have my number still?

I could suck start a snow blower.

I do still have it. And it’s definitely happening! The only problem with the wagon right now is the AC clutch won’t kick on, so I’ll be diagnosing that before it goes up for sale. I also have a fresh set of Bilsteins to go on; the current Bilsteins are a bit squishy. I would prefer to sell the car as a whole along with the extra set of wheels - and it is nicely modded. I’ll post up a whole list of mods when I get around to it.

About the only thing I wouldn't want is the extra wheels as I already have a set laying around.

My bank may not take too kindly, plus I'd need to sell the Honda. It's a really long shot, but let me know when you're closer.

I could suck start a snow blower.

I might be up for some swapping on the wagon. The sedan is going to stay the whole package... that car is beyond going back to stock.

I’m looking to get 2 out of 3 of the following:

Outback XT

Audi Allroad 2.7T

Volvo V70R

The Volvo and the Audi being daily driver dream cars for years. Going to be hard to find, but worth the patience.

All good choices , hah .

and okay , once you post up what mods you have on the wagon , I'll see what I can do.