Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doc, what's the details? Im considering a change up.

2008 2.5i auto, cloth, heated seats, upgraded head unit with integrated phone, aux and blue tooth, with 110,000 miles on a 2009 motor. 500 miles on the swap that included new radiator, all timing components and water pump. All service records since 9,000 miles, 2 owner car, always serviced at dealer every 5k. Rear wheel bearings are new, front rotors and pads 4,000 miles on them. Has Weathertech floor mats and Subaru rear cargo mat and removable doggie gate. Also has a 1” hitch in place to mount a rear bike rack.

Odometer says 187,200 but everything has been serviced or replaced.

I want $8k for it, retail book is 8,100 before all of the new parts. Motor has 5 more months warranty with unlimited miles.

I’m sure it is! Any track time? That would be a fun car.

Yes. A year ago I went through front pads and a rotor in an 8- session day out at miller. 8,000 daily miles and one open track day and welded a pad to the rotor. Pad shifted and bound the r front piston in the caliper. It started to transfer the backing plate to the rotor 10 minutes into the last session of the day and I thought I lost a wheel bearing.

That $200 track day turned into $1200 in brake upgrades. I’m scheduled to go out in November.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a ride in a co-workers Pontiac G8 GT and I was impressed. The torque on the V8 made me miss the Spec.B a bit, that "throw back" feeling. The mini, even stage 2 doesn't quite have that feeling.

Anyone else entertain the idea of the G8?

I wonder, if I add mudflaps to a random LGT here in Cali, will it summon Hops & his red wagon?

Anybody have a stock cat-back layin' around? Trying to part Hops from his stromung, but he needs something to replace it , and the previous owner of my wagon had the smart idea to weld the stock downpipe to aftermarket cat-back.

35d21cd9450d63f578e312749545de7a.jpg

Hey guys! So I ended up trading in the legacy and went with a Focus RS. Still have one or two parts left so I’m trying to get rid of them and wanted to get them to someone locally which is why I’m here not on the marketplace. So I’ve got a Bayson R V style front lip, brand new in plastic, same as the one below for a 5th gen. It’ll only fit a 10-12 though. $75. DM me and Let me know if anyone wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a stock turbo back in my garage. What's it worth to you?

Hops you are you done with legacy's?

Yeah, I’m getting all three cars ready to sell if anybody is interested. I don’t think I’ll be parting anything out, though.