LegacyGT.com

Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

Digging through my shed I found stock suspension! Only problem is, it's 3 out of four corners. It'll get you mostly there!

what happened to the other one??

can we have a timing belt party and all work on them together? cuz i need to do mine and have no idea.

also yea im excited to keep the outback. won't be nearly as cool but i love that thing.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey friends I'm keeping the outback. I sold off a bunch of my parts so its mostly stock ish. I was curious if anyone had stock LGT suspension laying around that I could clear their garage space and lower the OBXT?

I have all four of mine, the fronts have 2,000 miles on them the back have 15,000 miles. In great condition of of an 06 LGT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just in case you don't find what you need, I can offer both rears but in the front I only have the springs (I did the cut-a-strut install for my Koni inserts). Lots more miles on them than Calegre's though. I'm happy you kept your Outback. You had that thing looking brilliant!

Oh The hop master went on a flap rant again.. surprise surprise.

I have stock struts and springs off my 09 3.0R, no top hats though because they're on my KWs. Not sure if that would work..

I seriously can't figure out what car this is and it's driving me nuts. I give up. Unfortunately the quality of the pic I took isn't very good so it's hard to make out, but the yellow badge looks like a Porsche badge or maybe even Ferrari. Fake right? The car looks kinda like a 2 door Audi A3 but the back window and pillar is different. It looks German to me but I can't find a VW model that looks like this either. Anybody know what it is?

hatch.thumb.png.dba42b02249abdaa4a79d19586bef009.png

Random but would there be any benefit to swapping the rear diff from my 05 limited GT that was an auto into my 05 na wagon?

You'll have a beefier diff but I can't say that it'll benefit unless you add more power it'll hold up better.

Good call. Thanks. I never would have thought about Volvo.

Fun little car! I really wanted to buy one when they first came out. Turbo and manual trans in a hatchback! But, FWD only. I would own one if it were AWD.

Only reason I knew is because of the body lines, friend has one and always thought they were kinda odd looking. Chad's right, they're fun but the fwd only kinda killas it. Volvo has a better setup than say like a neon srt, not near as much torque steer