LegacyGT.com

Post a pic of your Legacy right now, No Set-up allowed Volume-2

SBT

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just needs the front and rear bumpers painted white. Not sure how hard that is with SWP.

Also need to get the trunk, roof spoiler, and rresports type S spoiler painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly Famaya, it might not be a bad Idea to paint the parts yourself, I have done some painting on my car, and its really not that bad. For about 250-300 you should be able to paint your front and rear bumper, as well as your trunk and rear spoilers. Takes time and patience but you can get a pretty decent looking car, that looks great from 2' away.

Can you recommend a paint set-up? Or rattle can it from a company like automotive touchup?

If I were painting anything on my car, I'd get a cheap venturi style paint gun and some cheap paint to practice with.

Then once you are comfortable with the gun and it's adjustments paint the car parts.

We have hundreds of these sprayers at work and they are very simple to use. As Ty stated, patience is key.

1332577839_venturipaintgun.thumb.png.038b2b76c0c659a296a4520573071912.png

Freshly washed :) Summers will be on soon.

My front bumper needs new paint badly. Think I'm getting it professionally done very soon, can't wait.

I've been considering the same route (perhaps a whole re-paint of the car). 9 years of PA seasons has the paint not looking too great. I'll be interested to see where you take it since we're in the same vicinity!

Archived