LegacyGT.com

Post a pic of your Legacy right now, No Set-up allowed Volume-2

SBT

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I learned something the other day. The Spec B lip doesnt work with the 3.0R Bumper. They were trim specific :spin: Going to eventually order one.

Not sure if it will matter but that is the 3.0R Premium bumper.

So I learned something the other day. The Spec B lip doesnt work with the 3.0R Bumper. They were trim specific :spin: Going to eventually order one.

So is it for sale? LOL

Very sad to hear. I love your wagon. It will be missed. When we built it with the 68HTA that thing SCREAMED on e85. You are definitely one of the first customers. I remember working on your wagon in your garage when you were still wrapping it (white) and I still did mobile work. You and the family are always welcome even if you dont have a car to be worked on.

When you put your love getting the 68HTA on e85 in the wagon it was felt every day :wub: It was fun and always a blast. Thanks for all the work you put into the car, it was great from the beginning and awesome seeing the shop now.

The wife and kids ask about when are we going to visit you at the shop, maybe we'll stop by with the replacement and see if you can do some work on it too.

One last pic of one of the hardest days of my life, but I know the car is in good and capable hands.

417934185_LastRide.thumb.jpg.1b99ad8c4dd4109baeddde71f2f18782.jpg

Yep, they got greedy. Everyone is switching.

I only ever used them for BS cell phone photos anyway. They ruin image quality and have constant ads. Its terrible. I use flickr for my photography, I just needed something to host cellphone shots and other things. Im just going to use imgur now. F photobucket.

I moved Into this house in 2014.

My neighbor drove a 2013 Toyota Avalon, and his wife had a early 2000's CRV

Now their driveway looks more like mine....http://i.imgur.com/rAWZY7V.jpg?1

2016 Forrester and 2017 Legacy

Archived