LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve always had it in mind that I would paint the calipers a different color one day, but the gold really has grown on me.

Also not to encourage irresponsible spending, but I love my brakes. They're so firm is great, like an inch of pedal travel and they’re grabbing. I almost nosedived into the back end of a suddenly stopped, full size tow truck 6 weeks ago. Only reason I didn’t is those brakes. 

Oh, come on, give the tires some love too lol!

What's your fluid situation? I think a lot of people would benefit from flushing/bleeding more frequently. They get used to diminished feel over time and don't realize how much feel would come back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, seanyb505 said:

What's your fluid situation? I think a lot of people would benefit from flushing/bleeding more frequently. They get used to diminished feel over time and don't realize how much feel would come back. 

I probably need to do that. My brakes feel so mushy.

6 hours ago, seanyb505 said:

I had relatively shitty tires at that time, some cheaper all seasons. It was kinda scary how over matched my brakes were for the tires actually.

To your credit though, my dealership (great service dept) did some brake line repairs and when I got the car back the brakes were super tight. Then, when I installed my front calipers I got a Motive Power Bleeder and used it to finish up too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2022 at 9:54 AM, BoozeRS05 said:

I’ve always had it in mind that I would paint the calipers a different color one day, but the gold really has grown on me.

Also not to encourage irresponsible spending, but I love my brakes. They're so firm is great, like an inch of pedal travel and they’re grabbing. I almost nosedived into the back end of a suddenly stopped, full size tow truck 6 weeks ago. Only reason I didn’t is those brakes. 

Hahahah thanks, you’re a pal. Ownership of this car is an excercise in irresponsible spending. Painting the stock calipers that color has definitely crossed my mind, but I didn’t wanna have Bananabos…I’d rather do it right or not at all. For now I’m having my stickers painted black so they won’t look rusted out until I can get these on the car. But it also will make me have to buy oem bbs I’ve been wanting to get. Oh no….! 😂😂😂

Edited by SoobyDoobyDoo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Cool race wagon! Not something you see often. Is the livery significant to anything or just what you wanted for the car? 

1992 Subaru/Clarion Team Europe Legacy livery 

200CD5F8-D4ED-4EDC-AC8D-CC64E99C701A.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Rolling to work a few weeks ago, spotted my twin(‘07 GT ltd. wagon in DGM). Getting off Sunday nite, stopped for a pop and parked in front of him. He was walking out of the bar I was headed into at the same time. Totally spontaneous event. Talked for a min, he’s not a member on here yet. But of course he’s eyeing a 6MT swap. Good people. 

83602B29-93D7-415F-B360-3B05553F0EE6.jpeg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...