LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

6 hours ago, caschmidt said:

My less than popular new suspension setup.. H&R Adventure Springs. While I love lowered look, I take this car on too many road trips and it was way too uncomfortable! 

IMG_4749.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4898.jpeg

IMG_4719.jpeg

YOU WERE AT WAGONFEST! I never see RPF1s in that color, let alone on a SWP LGT Wagon. Great looking ride. I was spread thin that afternoon, and subsequently didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to talking with the group that came up from PDX. 

MILKRUN  - Click Here

47 minutes ago, Febreze Mee said:

YOU WERE AT WAGONFEST! I never see RPF1s in that color, let alone on a SWP LGT Wagon. Great looking ride. I was spread thin that afternoon, and subsequently didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to talking with the group that came up from PDX. 

I was at wagonfest, thank you! Got the last set of bronze in this size (17x7.5), they are discontinued. I chatted with a few people, went into the museum, then by the time I came out everyone had left! Real bummer I didn't get to chat with more folks and see more of the wagons outside. I barely got to chat with any of the other LGT/OB owners.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Febreze Mee said:

Your local enough, so if you came out with @Pleides then I'm sure I'll see you around. I hope to be coming down to Oregon during a dry day, soon. 

Yessir, him, Walker, and I all came up from Portland. Met a new guy named Brandon with a low-mileage white auto wagon who lives in Cornelius, too. Gang's growing, even though fewer of these cars seem to be on the road anymore.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2023 at 11:06 AM, caschmidt said:

My less than popular new suspension setup.. H&R Adventure Springs. While I love lowered look, I take this car on too many road trips and it was way too uncomfortable! 

IMG_4749.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4898.jpeg

IMG_4719.jpeg

Nah that’s a nice compromise between LGT and OBXT! Sometimes I wish mine were a little higher but I prefer it low. It’s nice to have the height if it’s raining/snowing or if you’re on rough road or having to drive on gravel, but I don’t feel like going back and forth on suspension. Ideal scenario would be an obxt for daily use then a LGT for having fun on the dry summer days…this appears to do both.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Nah that’s a nice compromise between LGT and OBXT! Sometimes I wish mine were a little higher but I prefer it low. It’s nice to have the height if it’s raining/snowing or if you’re on rough road or having to drive on gravel, but I don’t feel like going back and forth on suspension. Ideal scenario would be an obxt for daily use then a LGT for having fun on the dry summer days…this appears to do both.

Yeah it’s a good compromise! The highway feel and ability to go on gravel roads makes it so much more usable and better. I’m definitely a fan of a subtle lowered look but I’m happy with this setup for what I use it for. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 8:06 AM, caschmidt said:

IMG_4749.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4898.jpeg

IMG_4719.jpeg

Your car looks great! I've been getting tired of the low life, lol, and I'm only on STI pinks. However, I have an auto trans and the auto version of the invidia downpipe is by far the lowest part on my car and scrapes occasionally. 

Do the adventure springs work with stock LGT suspension links? What kind of dampers are you running?

On 10/26/2023 at 10:02 AM, Captain Redbeard said:

Your car looks great! I've been getting tired of the low life, lol, and I'm only on STI pinks. However, I have an auto trans and the auto version of the invidia downpipe is by far the lowest part on my car and scrapes occasionally. 

Do the adventure springs work with stock LGT suspension links? What kind of dampers are you running?

Thank you! I was so tired of bracing for every little bump and I wasn't even that low either!  I was previously on Tein H-spec lowering springs (luxury spec). It's SO much better now. It's still a little firm (firmer than I was expecting), but not too firm, so it still feels like a Legacy and to be honest, it gives a lot more feedback, feel and control in the corners on normal bumpy roads and most typical driving situations. I am very very happy with it. With weight in the back it's great as well, a lil more comfortable but handles a full load very well. No adaptations needed for these springs, they fit the standard shocks/struts and tophats. They are technically for the sedan only, but they fit and as you can see look totally fine on the wagon. I am unsure if the difference for the sedan is rear ride height or spring rate, but either way they work well on the wagon. I am running Sachs OE replacement front struts and Bilstein rear shocks (couldn't afford the front Bilstein's at the time 😅 )

Some more photos, it was excellent driving on rough roads like this exploring. 

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5248.jpeg

IMG_5261.jpeg

Edited by caschmidt
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...