LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

It matches just as well in person too.. Good ol'fashioned plastidip.

Lots of sanding and scrubbing prior, but it's holding up well even when cleaning with a damp micro fiber

My grille is just starting to show some wear issues after two years and 50k miles and I did a terrible job at prep.

Looks great! I hadn't really thought to plastidip interior bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Never going back to USDM. No bumper beam needed and I don't believe JDM even came with a rear bumper beam (can someone with a JDM wagon confirm?).

post facelift front bumper requires a different crash beam than usdm and jdm pre facelift. plus you need bracing or the bumper vibrates at high speeds

rear jdm pre/post bumper doesn't need rear crash beam, correct. but you should half cut the usdm for some protection from bad drivers.

IMG_3004.thumb.jpg.d29bf006bf067d2a476376fef33b39bd.jpg

The roof line slope is what makes these cars great

actually the long third window that allows for the slope to happen. most so called wagons (more like hatchbacks) have a short third window. a true wagon has a third window that's the longest window on the car. you can't put shit inside an audi hatchback. the back of my lgt wagon is like a mid-size pickup bed.

16707656_ScreenShot2021-10-04at10_14_03PM.png.86c557e0c453b6e8b2a7412b6049ca7c.png

290646012_ScreenShot2021-10-04at10_13_45PM.png.fa225c6dbb707df836b3e1bc3ae76055.png

IMG_4123.jpg.76fecdae0044064c56bf4c507c92461d.jpg

Edited by 05MNLGT

Pretty sure it’s an EU rear beam, everything I’ve read says JDM simply doesn’t have one.

sorry infosecdad. valleylegacy and I search the world. only found one rear beam. usdm. we imported a EU beam. same as the usdm. jpn doesn't use rear beams. if you cut the usdm beam a certain way, it will fit the jdm bumper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...