LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Nice ig, ej25. Didn’t realize yours was a RHD. Shaping up nicely. Def enjoy the his n hers, wifey just got herself a Forester. And they are never clean at the same damn time. Gave me a lil motivation to get my sti wheels on.

Nice ig, ej25. Didn’t realize yours was a RHD. Shaping up nicely. Def enjoy the his n hers, wifey just got herself a Forester. And they are never clean at the same damn time. Gave me a lil motivation to get my sti wheels on.
Thanks yeah just picked up the leggy last fall. Best part about the new forester is they are 5x114 and STi wheels fit with no clearance issues.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

I may be in the market again here in a few months. Anyone have a rust free SWP manual wagon they'd consider letting go around fall?
I could suck start a snow blower.

• 2 weeks later...

That needs to go in the meaty tire thread

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/bl-bp-legacy-gt-meaty-tire-thread-223705.html

Those look proper wide. I have 265s on the Evo, and "only" 245s on the OB. Same weight, similar hp/tq, both awd. OB tires look inadequate when side by side with the Evo... But I had a tough time with 245s and rubbing both inner front and both rolled lips. I'll be waiting to hear how you make it work out with the coils!

Love the look of the new California plates.

Fwiw, the black and yellow lettered plates are an upgrade to a throwback style from the 60’s, known as the Legacy edition. They look sooo much better than white ones and best on darker paint, the contrast is slimming.

The old PA plates (navy background and gold lettering) were sooo much better than the current version, and would look fantastic on an RBP wagon with Brembo brakes. Very similar to those CA plates, but with a keystone in the middle. Edited by BoozeRS05

Kinda "pure" STI/Legacy hybrid now, maximum OEM parts, minimum aftermarket (well, that was always the case just less JDM now :)) It rocks VF48 turbo, 08 STI intake manifold/TMIC, Cobb DP, Perrin Y, Prodrive cans, 08 STI 6MT gearbox with JDM Forester 5/6th gears, STI Torsen R180, STI Limited Brembos, JDM GT Bilsteins, Swift sways, SpecB suspension bits.

Nice. Glad she's back on the road and hopefully running well.

My car is Unclemat's boston "neighbor" and has benefited from his less-hoarding efforts. :)

785770733_PhotoJul18.thumb.jpg.ba9e2d40174589926b0412f707914dab.jpg