LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Too bad about the goatse butthole stretched tires.

I was just about to say something along the lines of "too bad the width is being used for the #lowlyfe and not for a wicked wide set of beefy track tires". But... to each their own.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

Exactly my thoughts too, maybe had a spare outback to put those wheels on?? :lol: rather than spare wheels to put on an outback? Idk

Boise is relatively easy to get around and I yet to hear about or see that car which lately there have been a few on CL and I'm like WTF? Why?

Exactly my thoughts too, maybe had a spare outback to put those wheels on?? :lol: rather than spare wheels to put on an outback? Idk

Boise is relatively easy to get around and I yet to hear about or see that car which lately there have been a few on CL and I'm like WTF? Why?

I was just about to say something along the lines of "too bad the width is being used for the #lowlyfe and not for a wicked wide set of beefy track tires". But... to each their own.

Build according to what you like. If you're not tracking the car, I'm sure his setup did just fine for him where he needed it / used the car.

STi stuff will not bolt right up as the bolt spacing at the hub is different. Koni strut inserts and some good springs are great. Update your profile so we know which part of the country you are in.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

There are some cheap, stiff coils out there specifically for the Legacy, but don't expect good ride quality.

STi stuff will not bolt right up as the bolt spacing at the hub is different. Koni strut inserts and some good springs are great. Update your profile so we know which part of the country you are in.

I don't think he'll be dial in the camber he needs with a strut setup, inboard clearance is going to be important with those wheels. Plus going really low on Konis leaves almost no travel.

Where is Derp when you need him? That amount of stretch looks stupid. That giant gap between the tire sidewall and the rim just doesn't make sense.

Especially in an area where the roads are so bad you are unwilling to lower.

Those tires on an 8 or 8.5 rim would look much better.

Where is Derp when you need him? That amount of stretch looks stupid. That giant gap between the tire sidewall and the rim just doesn't make sense.

Especially in an area where the roads are so bad you are unwilling to lower.

Those tires on an 8 or 8.5 rim would look much better.

dat goatse butthole life bro.

Megans are trash btw. It's good to be enthusiastic about your car but IMO you're ruining it with your dent-magnet exposed hare-lip wheels and your useless sidewalls and your coils. You may not bottom out anymore, but you're going to hate life if your roads suck.

I could suck start a snow blower.

dat goatse butthole life bro.

Megans are trash btw. It's good to be enthusiastic about your car but IMO you're ruining it with your dent-magnet exposed hare-lip wheels and your useless sidewalls and your coils . You may not bottom out anymore, but you're going to hate life if your roads suck.

Easy there :lol:

I don't love the wheels either, but to each their own. Yes, going low with coils on bad roads can be a miserable experience, especially if they're not of the KW/Ohlins etc variety. Search the forums as much as you can before jumping in - reviews like this one (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/mr-megan-racing-coilover-review-41437.html) can help guide your selection. It all depends how rough a ride you can tolerate and how anal you want to be about avoiding potholes, etc with your wheel fitment.

What do you think?

I think it looks like trash.

You asked.

I think if your tires were wider, you cambered the wheel more, and pulled / rolled fender it could look decent. I personally hate the look of tires that are stretched that much. Seeing the lip of the rim like that just looks wrong to me. Like I said, you asked. At the end of the day it's your car and you can do whatever the **** you want to it. Doesn't mean we have to tell you how great your decisions are.

Just look at Famaya's car :D

Look up posts from JohnnyWas and SublimeJoe for extreme fitment done right.

Edited by Rhitter

what do you think are a good set of springs? something stiff at around stock ride height

I used to have H&R springs on my wagon. They were pretty good and dropped just a little bit from stock height.

Also, the tire stretch you have currently as well as the wheel offset is very much calling to be extremely low. If you are trying to maintain stock height I would recommend getting wider tires as the way your car currently looks is ridiculous. If you're going to have that much stretch you better be super low.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B