LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Pick up the sti booster and master cylinder while you're at it! Having one LGT Wagon with Brembos and one without (still nice pads and rotors) I can tell you it is one of my favorite mods.

Thanks for the tip! One of the last mods I did on my bugeye way back when, and I wished it had been one of my first. A quick car is only as good as it can stop!

I've gotta admit, I still have yet to really feel that a BBK(along the lines of OEM Brembo calipers) is truly worth it. Having driven both a 2005 and 2015 STi, it was definitely nice, but not really more confidence inspiring as far as braking performance was concerned. Granted, they were both on OEM pads/rotors... but still.

I would totally go for a Stoptech ST-40/ST-22 setup if I ever actually needed a BBK though. :D

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

2nd. That is one good looking OBXT! Build thread? Didn't see one in the profile.

Doesn't have one... but he should! But he does have this post in the Lowered outback thread!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5585538&postcount=3618

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

2nd. That is one good looking OBXT! Build thread? Didn't see one in the profile.

Thank you! :)

Unfortunately I don't have one. Think I might start one though. I've been posting as things come along in the "Official Lowered Outback" thread for the last couple of years though :lol:

JohnnyWas totally didn't realize that wagon was yours! One of my favorites so clean man! Stoked to see it with the brembos on there

Thanks man! Last real purchase before I have to concentrate all my attention back on the Datsun... :D

http://i63.tinypic.com/6f7g2s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

JohnnyWas, I hope you don't mind me using your photo as a base for a quick photoshop of my dream Legacy.

I've never been a fan of the bolt-on flares on these cars, but I am a huge fan of "OEM+" body modifications. Audi RS4 flares grafted onto our fenders would look pretty amazing, in my humble opinion.

4IslKZRAxhPScbADOSFDAEXmUzezt0f22xYmeJlt_vZjAId0KMN-nGHGPgKvETegRZWtoWnpI0aS91vci9kt4rndf85lults4gik6pariFYt90lpf1Rfz81TNzZNNlAFuZwYdg=w720-h478-no

Edited by legacybt