LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

• 3 weeks later...

Since Photobucket has taken a dump on "hosting" it's member's photos and allowing them to link them, please consider loading your photos directly from Pb to the Legacygt.com site server, using Manage Attachments.

How-to walk-through is the first post on the Home Page. It's fast, easy, and your pictures are visible to our members.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...

Really like those wheels. Clean wagon Johnny

Mine needs some work. Had the airbag recall done and they did a free inspection... I have some work to do under the car haha

But just re-finished my trailer and took the r6 to get tuned yesterday. 115whp on 91/100 mix. not bad

http://i.imgur.com/s48NbVD.jpg

If you haven't bought it yet, plasti-dip sells something specifically for rubbing on the tires. It's basically the same stuff but it's only like 3 bucks on dipyourcar.

Plasti-dip is pretty easy, goes on looking weird but it smooths out really well. You'll be fine! Hard to mess it up

Good stuff. I follow his Instagram, good photographer. Great at shooting cars.

Yeah his car photography is incredible! I have been into photography for a long time as a side hobby but when it comes to quality photos I am more than willing to pay for his work.

Hell ya, looks great! Brandon does an awesome job, cool to see his progress.

His progress has been insane, really refined his automotive photography.

Your front end is so sexy

Haha thanks, I'm glad to finally see it on the car.

Received a few teaser photos from the shoot with Woyshnis Media

7c211417cd7a06d7c9a8e39fa0cf2450.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably in a minority here, but I'm normally not a fan of the JDM front bumper. However, what you've done looks amazing. RBP + lip + lowered + rims + headlights + grille = :wub: Nicely done, and beautiful photos!

I'm probably in a minority here, but I'm normally not a fan of the JDM front bumper. However, what you've done looks amazing. RBP + lip + lowered + rims + headlights + grille = :wub: Nicely done, and beautiful photos!

Thank you! It's really finally starting to look like I have imagined it for the last few years and oddly enough it somehow looks even better than I anticipated. Now I'm starting to think what's next as I'm nearing the end of my hoard of parts that have been compiled over the last year or two.

Thank you! It's really finally starting to look like I have imagined it for the last few years and oddly enough it somehow looks even better than I anticipated. Now I'm starting to think what's next as I'm nearing the end of my hoard of parts that have been compiled over the last year or two.

The key is to have a hoard large enough to never be finished :lol: