LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

getting there, quick photo. Probably needs a bit more adjustment. advan tcII 18x8.5+38 with 235/45/18. I would have chosen a lower profile but it's what came on the wheels.

http://i.imgur.com/UX2jIIL.jpg

It's got that "lowered, but not that much, and on meaty setup because grip for the track" aesthetic about it. Fantastic! :wub:

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

Ha thanks! it was honestly a bit of a pain to fit, that meat of tires at that ride height, actually had to raise it about an inch and it still rubs a little on the rear. it actually fits fine in the fender itself with a roll and some camber, but it actually rubs on the lower front of the rear fender on both sides at the prior height. So that's just a meat thing lol.

I'm loving that. On Coils or springs?

thanks! appreciate it. Coils, ISC N1

You have to set the goals here, make your own path buddy. You've got stretched tires on a oversized cheap wheel setup with a worn suspension.

Options:

-Sell the wheels for an 18x8 +48 setup and keep the tires, then get koni struts and some sport springs, and install everything. Get a JDM rear sway bar. Great DD setup.

-You could also get coilovers, slam, roll, pull and camber the f*** out of that thing. Start vaping.

Rude, man. I don't vape :icon_sad:

Although I don't buy it, all those stickers I'd definitely guess you're someone who vapes ;)

Have you ever seen the ass end of my wagon? If that amount of stickers constitutes vaping, then I've got them beat seven-fold. :lol:

Edit: da pr00f

33025292365_f2f088d54d_b.jpg

Edited by MTBwrench

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

:cool: since I know you missed me, I'm back

Anyone know if 15+ STi (manual) seats will bolt in to '05 LGT ?? any help or go-see-this-thread-and-leave-us-alone is appreciated

Mildly constructive: Probably a better idea to go post somewhere more relevant. I.e.- the 4th gen or interior sub-forums. This thread is about hooked up wagons, not seats. :)

More constructive: A few have done it with older STi seats, it requires some work arounds to trick the airbag system etc. Look up member scooby2.5. He has STi seats in his wagon(if he still owns it).

Mildly constructive: Probably a better idea to go post somewhere more relevant. I.e.- the 4th gen or interior sub-forums. This thread is about hooked up wagons, not seats. :)

More constructive: A few have done it with older STi seats, it requires some work arounds to trick the airbag system etc. Look up member scooby2.5. He has STi seats in his wagon(if he still owns it).

Thanks! Heading over there.